NASCAR 2011 Discussions for the new NASCAR Game Coming From Eutechnyx
www.nascarthegame.com

Closed Thread
  #41 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011

Thanked 1,734 Times in 949 Posts
Fisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dalejrgamer View Post
Don't forget Street Racing Syndicate.
Test Drive Le Mans
F1 1999 Season
F1 World GP
Ford vs Chevy (one of the better bargain-bin racers to be released)
Ferrari Challenge
Supercar Challenge
Sponsored Links
  #42 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011
Sim Racing Design Member

ckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond repute

Ferrari Challenge was very bad!!!! They suck at making games. That and oh course show all the bugs F1 2011 has. Look at Ntg 11 on youtube. BIGGEST JOKE EVER!!!! They still can't make it better after one patch.

Last edited by ckgordon24; 09-28-2011 at 09:51 PM..
  #43 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011
Sim Racing Design Member

ckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond reputeckgordon24 has a reputation beyond repute

Hindsight's 20/20. Codies could make a game worse than NTG2011.
Gonna be real hard to make a game worse than NTG.
  #44 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011
$9.99/mo

Thanked 1,965 Times in 971 Posts
dalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond reputedalejrgamer has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to dalejrgamer
Originally Posted by ckgordon24 View Post
Gonna be real hard to make a game worse than NTG.
Big Rigs
  #45 (permalink) Old 09-28-2011
Sim Racing Designosaur

Thanked 1,729 Times in 1,020 Posts
Markfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond reputeMarkfan has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Markfan
Big Rigs
He's got a point.

But realistically, I don't see it being any better than NTG2011. It will probably be like EA where they only bother to swap in and out paint schemes. They probably won't even fix Watkins Glen.
  #46 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011

Thanked 1,734 Times in 949 Posts
Fisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond reputeFisha695 has a reputation beyond repute

All from Producer Dave Thompson.

Quote:
All the tracks for NTG12 are being re-profiled based on new, highly accurate, track data

"@ItsEddieDuh: how long have u guys been working on NTG2012?" About 6 months

We're re lighting all of the tracks for the right time of day

"@claytonroots: will we be able to design our driver suits for custom cars in NTG12?" Not this time round, maybe next

"@bweaver17: Upon winning the Indy 400, will your driver actually kiss the bricks?" Would be cool, but not for NTG12

"@Twebb1720: any chance for AI cars online? Sometimes only have 3 ppl to race..." Not for NTG12, but maybe the sequel

"@iMatt24: when qualifying for NTG12, will there be "live" scoring during our lap to see how far behind we are on the leader" I think so

It won't have league management..

"@keipher_ps3: can u comment on tire temps and online practice and online qualifying" Let's just say NTG12 is way more authentic

"@Anarky_Fire: Will there be a way to choose rooms based off of names, settings, etc., in NTG12?" Not name, but settings

"@IronStackz: One more thing, its early but do you think you would add Montreal, or Road America to 2012?" Not sure

"@IronStackz: In 2012, will we be able to change paint schemes in Split Screen mode?" Yes and use custom schemes!

Can't say if Nationwide and Trucks are in NTG12. Game is going to be much more authentic to NASCAR

"@IvanAdame1: will we be able to talk to our crew chief or spotter like in nascar 06" I doubt it

"@Burnem83: In 12 will u be able to watch the race in the lobby screen" No, I don't think so

"@JPSanchez0514: Will there be real pitboxes?" I doubt it, with the detail in the tracks, it's not possible

"@AlonsoChocano: when will you guys update the website?" We're working on improving the site now

"@KurtBuschFan22: 2012 NEEDS A KICK BUTTON FOR THE IDIOTS THAT GO BACKWARDS AND WRECK EVERYONE!!!!!" Or they need ghosting ;-)

"@Redrooster13: Will the car skip to the pit online and splitscreen instead of watching it drive down pit road?" Don't think so

"@Cphill8706: Will the new and old version of Phoenix be I'm ntg12?. Plllzz. Same with Daytona." New version yes, not sure about old

"@bstaff88: We need to see who's pitting and who's not under caution and the ability to fake others out!" Good idea

"@RabidWolverine4: So say we were first,crashed and the caution came out and we dropped to last, we will actually stay there..." Yes

"@RKMotorsports: What parts of the damage model have you guys fixed/updated/remade?" Completely new, crush and bend rather than rip

"@cheesetaylor: will the paint booth have sponsors that are on the cars like fed ex m&m's home depot?" That's up to individual sponsors

Tires will blow, pitting will be much better. Manual driving on pit road is being looked at

"@RabidWolverine4: Say you get guys like Joe Nemechek,Casey Mears,Dave Blaney,Tony Raines etc. Will they be start and park?" Not sure, maybe

"@superdevins: Will there be Fantasy Tracks?" No

"@falkor42: Will u guys put 43 drivers in split screen mode, or at least more than 19?" As many as the frame rate will allow

"@ajfredricks09: will career mode in #NTG12 consist of multiple seasons where you start at a low rank team...." Something like that

"@BrianKelley25: if you have trucks or nationwide, will they have the correct bodys and manufactures logos?" If we do, yes

"@JamesGpSmith: have you got a website for it yet?" No, but keep an eye on NASCARTheGame.com things are changing!

"@bweaver17: Will there be a Nationwide Series or Truck series in NTG 2012?" Not allowed to answer that at the moment

"@jeffrain20: Is there gonna be a new rank system in NTG12 cause its pretty easy to rank up in 11" Not sure they'll be ranks at all

Yes, we helped out with the artwork for Driver San Francisco

"@superdevins: Will we see "Spek Gauges" in the cockpit in NTG2012?" Not sure, we're looking at it

"@Cphill8706: Same views as n ntg11 or tweaked?" Tweaked and some new ones

"@superdevins: WIll there be a Create a Driver?" You can create a team like NTG11

"@RKMotorsports: what's your favorite smallest detail in ntg12 that you really love?" Changing the spoiler at plate tracks, shows the ATD

"@RabidWolverine4: Will DNF's happen? (engines blowing up,clutch etc). Will we see more then 43 drivers and possible DNQ?" Maybe DNFs
  #47 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011
Sim Racing Design Member

Meh. Sounds good but so did the last one^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
  #48 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011
Graphic Designer

Henderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond reputeHenderson has a reputation beyond repute

I like the tid-bit about the career mode thing. Other then that, I could care less about the game. The driving to me is not realistic, and I like NR2k3 much better because of the views and manual pit road driving and such. It is just not exciting to me. I would much rather stick with NR2k3.

iRacing & NR2003 Design
Elliott Henderson Graphics
  #49 (permalink) Old 10-02-2011
Sim Racing Design Veteran

Thanked 2,601 Times in 2,137 Posts
4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute4WideRacing has a reputation beyond repute

Sounds like they plan to fix a lot. Hopefully they will and I can get a copy of lets say NTG14!
  #50 (permalink) Old 10-11-2011
Sim Racing Design Veteran

Jonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond reputeJonathan Patten has a reputation beyond repute

NTG11 was a great starting point and the base for a potentially great game, however this game has a long way to go in order to pass NR2003 in many peoples eyes, including mine.

What they need to add/fix IMHO: (just a few suggestions, not gonna go crazy here.)

A Kick Button for the HOST

Fix the pitlane at Watkins Glen
Fix the grandstands at Darlington
Allow for people to manage the cars and create a roster to race with (So we can avoid those fictional cars that love to show up in races.)
NWS/CWTS support eventually.
Fix the COORS Pole award and add alcohol and tobbaco sponsors. Rating it a T instead of a E is not a huge deal.
Add more cars that were not in the last game-- have atleast one version of every car that attempted more than 10 races.

In my dreams I would love...
Allow custom paint schemes to be shared, with logos and decals uploaded from a flash drive potentially.
Allow new mods and add-ons by 3rd parties (I can dream.)
Add historical cars/teams...that right there would set it apart from all other NASCAR games off the shelf.
WELL I can dream greatness, can I not?
Closed Thread