|Home||Downloads||User Uploads||Register||Shop||Members List||Search||Today's Posts||Mark Forums Read|
Welcome to the Sim Racing Design forums.
You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our downloads and other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!
If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.
Once registered, you will be able to:
|NR2003 General Discussion General discussion area regarding NR2003.|
|#1 (permalink) 06-14-2013|
Sim Racing Design Member
Join Date: Feb 2009
Thanked 43 Times in 42 Posts
Rep Power: 74
2010 HCR Cup & Gns Series Runner up
2011 HCR Cup & Truck Series Champion
2013 RHR Nationwide Series Champion
|#2 (permalink) 06-15-2013|
Sim Racing Design Member
Join Date: May 2007
Thanked 76 Times in 47 Posts
Rep Power: 50
There hasn't been a carset made as such, although when you combine all the cars available it is close to a full set.
The main sources are:
1. Here at SRD (the NWS13 Mustangs, Camrys and Challengers are compatible)
2. Sim Racing USA | All your sim racing goodies!
3. Outlaw Grafxs Official Site | The Elite Source For NR2003 Designs & Custom Graphics!
4. NNRacing.com | Your Auto Racing sim community (you will need to use the search function and put in NNS13 as files don't show up in the NNRacing Files tab). The main authors are games123, dooper, reno62793 and acoolkid99, with links below (the links look the same but will take you to the individual pages of the authors):
NNRacing.com | Your Auto Racing sim community (Games123)
NNRacing.com | Your Auto Racing sim community (dooper)
NNRacing.com | Your Auto Racing sim community (reno62793)
NNRacing.com | Your Auto Racing sim community (acoolkid99)
5. There is a post here by redbullmasta that collected all NWS13 files up until about a month ago - again only the Camaros aren't compatible because they are for the old mod. (NWS13) 2013 Nationwide series Carset
6. Games123 NR2003 Designs - Home This is games123's site and some of his Talladega cars aren't posted on nnracing.
A few cars that I haven't been able to find:
#3 primary scheme for Austin Dillon (games123 has a couple of alternative schemes but no primary scheme
#55 jamie dick (burtonbraves painted this for NWS13 and I pm'ed him a while ago to see if he would update for NNS13 but no response to date)
#88 Dale Earnhardt Junior (this is a surprise - again it was done for NWS13 but hasn't been updated for NNS13)
#8 Scott Lagasse Jr
#2 Brian Scott shore lodge scheme- again a couple of other scheme out there but not the primary scheme.
#1 Kurt Busch (Guy Roofing scheme). I love that scheme but it hasn't been made. Again, there is a NWS13 version out there.
Apart from the #55 at least one scheme from all of the top 40 in points is available IIRC and all of the major Cup drivers except Dale Jr have a scheme out there.
You will need to get nratings to get them rated consistently, as they are from a number of different sources. I tried running a race at a roadcourse before rating them properly and it was a wreckfest, LOL.
That is all I know about - hopefully others will know some additional sources and add to this post.
Hope this helps.
Track creation/update wishlist: 1. Mid-Ohio, 2. Chicago Motor Speedway, 3. Topeka, 4. Louisville.
Carset wishlist: 1. Busch 2001 (PWF), 2. CTS 2001 (PWF), 3. Nextel Cup 2006 (NNC07).
Last edited by Brad H; 06-15-2013 at 03:14 AM.. Reason: added another link