1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

1992 BGN Series Set Progress (Cup 90)

Discussion in 'Showroom' started by cerealisamazing, Apr 6, 2019.

1. cerealisamazing

cerealisamazing Member

Roughly 100 schemes spread out among 45-50 drivers so far. The plan is to do a car for every picture I have; most of the top 35 are done.

1.jpg

Attached Files:

USSTalladega, normM, CAkin24 and 10 others like this.
  2. cerealisamazing

cerealisamazing Member

More. Chipped out Kenny Wallace, a few of Bobby Dotter's schemes, both Stricklin variations, another Rezendes, and several more part-timers.
    123.jpg

3. Jr_Fan

Jr_Fan Retired Full Time Painter

Really look forward to this! Great job!

4. cerealisamazing

cerealisamazing Member

Untitled.jpg More progress. Pictures are getting tougher and tougher to find.

140 schemes are done, at least one car or scheme for 46 out of the top 50 in points. So many cars have 3-4 paint schemes, it's getting taxing.

Here's:

An unsponsored yellow #08 for Bobby Dotter, another one-off for Tommy Ellis' #12, two of Nathan Buttke's #82, Mike Weeden's #35, Dave Dion's #29, two of Mike McLaughlin's #51 cars, David Bonnett's #'s 2 and 3, a #75 Butch Miller with gold wheels, Lonnie Rush Jr.'s #90, Cecil Eunice's #02, two of Ed Ferree's #49's, another Nemechek #87, Labonte's Sunoco scheme, Tommy Sigmon's #21, two of Jason Keller's #45 cars, two of Morgan's #21's, and Mike Porter's #35.

So many cars have little to no sponsorship so the rest should be pretty easy. I'd say there'll be roughly 200 cars/schemes/drivers by the time I'm finished.

5. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

I agree man references are hard as hell to find for anything earlier than late 90s. Great work on this set!

6. cerealisamazing

cerealisamazing Member

Some new cars and updates. Up to 170 car files!
    New cars; I've finished up a white version of Ken Schrader's #15 AC-Delco Chevy, the #15 Mom n Pop's Chevy Dale drove for Kenny, John Linville's blank #62 Chevy, the #62 Banana Boat Chevy Troy Beebe ran for John, Joe Bessey's #9 and #64 Pontiacs, the unsponsored #64's that Dotter and Bobby Hillin drove for Dennis Shoemaker, Michael Ritch's family owned #02 Hardee's Oldsmobile, another Bobby Dotter #08 Olds, Bobby Dragon's #71 Chevy, Mike Stefanik's #14 Chevy, another of Hermie's #32 Oldsmobiles, another Tommy Ellis #14 Chevy, another Clifford Allison #9 Olds, and Tom Peck's one-off Channellock Oldsmobile.
    Updated Kenny's Kodiak Chevrolet, fixed some logo issues on the Sunoco cars, both Donahue and Labonte, switched the number on Jeff Barry's #22 Oldsmobile, and fixed the roof rails on a few cars.
    Also did Mike Urciuoli's #2 Pontiac, but can't get the ugly chrome/metallic correct.
    I've included a shot of the cars on J.R. Franklin's AWESOME graphic/AI update of North Wilkesboro. 1.jpg

Attached Files:

• 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      428.1 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      406.8 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      412.6 KB
      Views:
  7. Jr_Fan

Jr_Fan Retired Full Time Painter

Freaking awesome! If you PM me i'll try and help you with the 2's chrome layer.