1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

20 Years Later...

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by Chevellion, Nov 27, 2019.

1. Chevellion

Chevellion Former SRD Cup League Director

In my 5th grade yearbook, I wrote that I wanted to be either a race car driver or fighter pilot when I grew up. While neither of those ended up panning out, I did get to finally drive a NASCAR stock car after 20 years of wishes and dreams. Was clenching that steering wheel (among other things) for all 10 laps I was allowed run. No copilot either - only took a 30-minute class of "hit your marks, don't wreck the instructors" and you were off racing. Didn't even care that it was a Jeff Gordon showcar; the whole experience left me clamoring for more.
    [​IMG]
    If any of you ever considered a racing experience - don't hesitate. Book a few laps at your local track ASAP!