Updated

2011 Bullring mod!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clutch

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, I've been spending quite some time with the new templates, and here's my final conclusion.

It's actually barely any different, aside from the "greenhouse" as we're calling it being separated from the rest of the body, which isn't that massive of a deal anyway because most paints that I see don't really have transitions from the body to that "greenhouse" that can't easily be replicated. Of course, there will be exceptions, but that's the name of the game really. Just time to adapt and survive.

One thing that's brought a smile to my face about these templates though, is how much easier it is to connect the front of the car to the sides in terms of the scheme. One of my least favourite aspects of the old Bullring template was the endless wireframing needed to match up the sides to the front. I'm very pleased that's been resolved.

The only issue has already been pointed out. The driver signatures. But, in all honesty, the problems could be substantially worse than they are.

So yeah, the templates are ok. I think it was just more the shellshock of having the templates change so much that sent most of us into a slight panic. But after a while, it starts making sense.

MattyO

Salty
Reaction score
With the Rioux gestapo out in full force it's time to close this thread down.

You guys who want to continue bashing me,bullring and anyone else at SRD can do so at Riouxs place.

There is a specific thread dedicated to us once again.

Stay classy DMR!

Cya soon teeheerod ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.