Downloads
Updated

2011 Bullring mod!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foots

SRD Member
Reaction score
Wow. That's definitely different. Looks like I wasted my time on the Charger temp I just finished, and it'll be a huge pain in the ass to switch the Honda over...kinda disappointing and exciting at the same time.

Don't give up! I love those Hondas.

Jonathan Patten

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just give them time, it's only the first couple hours that you've had them. Give these guys props, these guys kept their work on the down-low and released it at a good time! Props to the guys at Bullring, great mod guys!

Foots

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm no expert, and I'm certainly not a template builder, but it seems that at least the front end of an alternate template will be easier to make by not having to line up the headlights with the corners.

flyersfan4888

That GNS Car dude.
SRD Member
Reaction score
The more I look at these new templates....the more they scare me lol

4WideRacing

Forum Guru
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm so excited! But it's such a large file I will probably need to go to the library to get it.:confused: I hate slow internet especially with a download allowance.

James Hodge

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Is it only the Dodge or do they all have the headlights separated from the rest of the front end like that? I can see that making adding the shading/lighting of the Honda next to impossible. Are these models really that different that they needed to change up the temps this much? The mod does look really good though so it should all look great once we get everything figured out.

tmohoffmann09

SRD Member
Reaction score
hey guys i can not enter the track the screen feezed at klicking on the drive button then if freeses . I have been waiting 30 min but nothing happens any ideas???

nusileidimas

Lurker
Reaction score
The new templates actually aren't that bad! I just did a few quick tests on lining stuff up, and it was fairly simple...Also, all of the contigs are already on the car, so you don't have to fret about them.

Clutch

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Is it only the Dodge or do they all have the headlights separated from the rest of the front end like that? I can see that making adding the shading/lighting of the Honda next to impossible. Are these models really that different that they needed to change up the temps this much? The mod does look really good though so it should all look great once we get everything figured out.

Unfortunately it's all of them.

simracerYEA

Lurker
Reaction score
Wow, Im just wondering, how close were you guys on releasing the 2011 carset before the new templates came out for the New Cot mod? Also I cant find anything 2011 related on the Bullring website.. can somebody help me?

Foots

SRD Member
Reaction score
The first thing I see on the link is "2011 Bullring Cup Mod"

Edit: Nevermind, you got it lol.

gordon

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have to be blind, I click the link that says 2011 mod, and the page it takes me too is all still 2010, I'm so lost and feeling very stupid lol. Help?

edit: I got it now

Last edited:

denyerfan

SRD Member
Reaction score
So lemme guess - the paints for this ain't gonna work on ss.net 2010 are they.

Dang... poor old nr2003 computer won't hack it!!

Status
Not open for further replies.