Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2013 Sprint Cup #7

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Tommy Baldwin Racing with Dave Blaney for the full season.

Hendrick4life

321 Wins | 17 Championships
SRD Member
Reaction score
Ooo I like the 7. Wonder about the 36? Is that full time...

WayneD92

#DaleYeah
SRD Member
Reaction score
In honor of Tommy Baldwin's father who was a modified driver in the Northeast.

kcobb9

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well at least the 7 will be ran this year and not just for one race.
Lol, I should have known about the modified thing because I'm a big dirt modified fan, I guess that's what happens when you're from Western NY.

Last edited:

Relly

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Love that #7 font, can't wait to see it paired with an actual scheme....Golden Corral at Daytona, maybe?

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Where is that picture from? Reason I'm asking is I'm wondering if Germain and TBR share a shop because of the #13 Geico car in the background.

Justin Stelzer

Back 2x Back!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Where is that picture from? Reason I'm asking is I'm wondering if Germain and TBR share a shop because of the #13 Geico car in the background.

This is from the test session today, no they don't share the same shop, they run out of separate organizations.

guardracer19

SRD Member
Reaction score
Good to see they got another car for the session it will be good to see the #7 back on the track again :) Kinda Ironic I was on youtube when I read on facebook under Jayski bout this announcement as I watching a Kulwicki Tribute.

NascarForLive

SRD Member
Reaction score
Me gusta! I still have faith in TBR to grow into a very compatible team. And I guess that this means that Robby Gordon isn't coming back anymore?

labontefanboy

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
This is from the test session today, no they don't share the same shop, they run out of separate organizations.

Wow, I totally forgot about the test session today, my bad haha. I definitely thought it was weird seeing to different organizations in the same garage, now it's been cleared up, thanks.

scottw73

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
It would be so cool if at phoenix or bristol TBR ran a Hooters tribute scheme in Alan's memory seeing how 2013 is the 20th anniversary of his passing

RP Motorsports

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
It's full time - the bigger question is whether the NY will be.

No, the NY will not be part of the number. They only did that for the test. NASCAR doesnt allow it (in the top three series, they do allow it on the tour).

It would be so cool if at phoenix or bristol TBR ran a Hooters tribute scheme in Alan's memory seeing how 2013 is the 20th anniversary of his passing

It would also be cool if they ran a Tom Baldwin Sr. tribute scheme at Loudon. And maybe even try to hide the NY in there, kind of like Pastrana did with the 199.

Status
Not open for further replies.