1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2015 Cup Series Team / Sponsor Signup Thread

Discussion in 'SRD Sprint Cup Offline League' started by Chevellion, Oct 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

If there is any openings left I would like to be a part of a offline league,

2. games123

games123 CHARGE!

I don't think you are eligible to run Cup, ...... or even Xfinity or truck.

3. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

why? How can I be eligible?

4. games123

games123 CHARGE!

# of posts.

The lowest that I know of is truck is 150 posts.

5. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

I have been a member long before my new date with 64 post and even had my paints in the showcase, but I made a post about Demond's racing about the new mod, and then got kicked off and had trouble signing in, But I was unaware of the problem between sites that caused this, and then SD had me to re-sign up , I used to have my name Alfiejay, but now its Alfiej, if there was a way to go back and add all those post in to my new total post I have well enough to cover that and be considered. but if not I guess I can find another offline league, since the original Bill Elliott racing and then Papyrus Nascar, I have logged thousands of laps and I am a courteous driver and don't like people wrecking people you race clean as you can and respect others. that's why I had my own league with friends and did not race open online for that reason. and even iracing I quit due to jerks. so unless moderators find a way to go back and add my old number " If There is a way" it may be awhile for I am considered. Thanks for helping understand this.

6. TColeman12

TColeman12 #RoarBeforeThe24

I don't think NNS (Xfinity) has a limit.
    Your old account, Alfiejay, has 225 posts. You wouldn't be eligible for Cup yet.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2015
  7. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

Truck is 125 posts, not 150. Not only that, but to be eligible to run the Cup league, you must have at least 500 posts, plus you must have run at least one season in either SRD National or Truck Series. Hope this helps.

James

Chevellion and games123 like this.
  8. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

Yes helps a bunch, how can I get my old post combined with my new account or is there a way. at least I could maybe start with trucks? thanks again for your help.

9. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

Your current post count is 68, so you would need 57 more posts to get up to the 125 post minimum. Therefore, you aren't eligible to participate in the truck league. What would make a big difference is if you were a little more active on the forums.

James

10. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

Yea, 2014 I was on the road a lot and with personal reason I wasn't on the computer that much and wasn't able to follow a lot, But now I have time, if my old account was still active I have enough post, and if that didn't happen I would almost be at 300 post. so starting over stinks, but hey I will get back there in a short time, Thanks again.

11. DanAsher26

DanAsher26 Well-Known Member

If you have another account that you forgot log in info for (or in general just forgot about, wouldn't let you log in, etc), send a PM to @MattSRD28, @jgegner, or @Wildling and they could merge the accounts for you. Just give them both account names.

jgegner likes this.
  12. alfiej

alfiej Well-Known Member

Ok Great Thanks

13. DavidCarter2

DavidCarter2 Well-Known Member

If there are any openings i would sure like the chance to drive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.