Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2017 Monster Cup - #14

AMLNet49

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I like this, not as awesome as last year's but still cool

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
My sister (Tony Stewart fan): "Of course! They have a good scheme this year, but a crappy driver!" lol

GDP Racing

Driver of the #51 Electronic Arts Dodge Charger
SRD Member
Reaction score
Why the #14 and not the #15? Why??? :(

AMLNet49

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Because the #14 represents Tony Stewart's hero and Tony will never get rid of that number. The #15 was just that. A number. It had no meaning to Clint other than him driving it from 2012-2016.
Well it had meaning to Mikey, but not Clint certainly. But yes Stewart loves his AJ Foyt, can't blame him he's one of the best ever.

Interestingly when Stewart first came to the team and requested to change the number NASCAR almost didn't let him (at the time they gave like 3-5 years deference to shut down teams) but since Bobby Ginn was personally in bankruptcy NASCAR decided it wasn't worth it. And then of course they did originally block his changing the #66 number to #4 because Morgan McClure did make a big stink about it but eventually they settled down and let him change it to #39 which was related to the new driver Newman.

Now they seem to let you change a number for a one week basis, I guess it's easier to be less strict when you don't have 55-60 teams!

CarlEdwardsRulz

Can someone change that to Joey Logano?
SRD Member
Reaction score
Honestly this scheme would probably be pretty cool if the "Stewart Haas" font was different. Just looking at this Mobil 1 car, I feel like the scheme needs to have a more "plump" looking number on the side and all the sudden it would look so much better.

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Diecast of the #14 Mobil 1 Ford Fusion for Clint Bowyer this season (credit to Lionel Racing):
14.jpg

Ajwehr

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks like they haven't updated the banners yet or put the Monster logo on the car, lol

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
As a lifetime Stewart fan I'll be doing a double-take every time I see this car on track. As for the lack of Monster Energy series logos on the diecast previews. Interesting enough, for whatever reason, Monster has been seen by Lionel as one of the sponsors that belong as "adult collectables" along with the alcohol related sponsors for obvious reason. Basically any KB scheme that's had Monster on it in recent years has been on a base. I'm interested to see if they'll end up doing what happened with Winston and just not include the logo on 1/64th diecasts. Absolutely ridiculous to me if they do, but given recent diecast release pictures the Kurt Busch one is the only image I've seen with the correct logo placement.

nj9703

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
IIRC, it announced that all 1/64's that don't come on bases will just feature the name where the Monster banner should be.