5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2017 Monster Cup - #15

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
Reaction score
From what I can see of the scheme, it looks decent. Hopefully Michael has a decent run in what should be his final Daytona 500 of his long career.

Thunder98

Reaction score
According to MRN this 500 will be Mikey's last race. Makes sense given the mosaic imagery.

11rows0f3

Reaction score
And after Daytona, Reed Sorenson is back in the #15, correct? ...it's so confusing. Premium has ALWAYS been confusing though.

MrDude68

Reaction score
And after Daytona, Reed Sorenson is back in the #15, correct? ...it's so confusing. Premium has ALWAYS been confusing though.
Reed is running the #55 this season for Daytona, and who knows how many more races. The #15 I think is still up in the air except for Michael Waltrip in the 500. My understanding was that Sorenson wouldn't be running the chartered car at all, but I'm not sure.

JosephKall41

Kurt Busch's #1 Fan
Banned
Reaction score
Okay, there was a rumor on Twitter that he was moving over to the #15, but yeah - looks like everything official says the #55. Thanks!
Yeah. Most races I saw. From Jayski at least. Then the flea of drivers will run the 15

Spike

Reaction score
Thats a good looking car. Still can't get over how aggressive Toyota went with the body, but I love it. Hopefully Chevy and Ford follow suit. And as for MW...can't believe he no longer has a race team.
I think he went too big too fast with the team. The cheating scandal @ Daytona didn't help his team out either.

AMLNet49

Reaction score
Don't forget Spingate, which lost him the NAPA sponsorship and forced the team to scale back to two cars.
The Richmond incident hurt his team way more than Daytona. That was essentially the team's first Cup race as a full time team and there were going to be growing paints anyway. By 2013 the team was pretty successful. And to be honest that was overblown, the fact that NAPA actually bailed over something so trivial was absurd. But the fact remains that NAPA left and that pretty much was the beginning of the end of the team (like M&M's with Yates) so I'd say Richmond turned out to be a much bigger factor in the end of the team than Daytona.

Spike

Reaction score
Oh yes Spingate was was by far the most detrimental thing to happen to MWR. Though if it wasn't aired on Live tv it probably would have went unnoticed. I'm sure other teams in the past have done similar things to get teammates into the chase albeit they were probably more clandestine about it.