Updated
8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2017 Monster Cup - #20

leger33

Reaction score
I hope the end of Kenseth and JGR doesn't mean the end of the Kenseth / DeWalt reunion, one of those fantasy scenarios for people that actually came true
end season 2017 of Kenseth? next year not know join have or leave nascar

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
The throwback was leaked but the facebook post was removed so I can't get the picture anymore, but I do know it's a throwback to his first Busch Series win with Circle K colours.

Best I have is the thumbnail of the Reddit post
z.jpg

oddball

Reaction score
That's not even the scheme… Jesus Christ this years throwbacks suck sponsors taking way too many liberties with the originals. This entire roof area is supposed to be black, without it it's just another circle K scheme
Where are you getting the roof area is suppose to be black? The roof was not black, it was all blue on the car Matt won his 1st Busch race.

Bowman The Showman

Reaction score
Honestly, if they didn't say it was an homage to the Lycos car I would've figured it's just another regular scheme variant.
Amazing that if someone posts their schemes in the show room calling them "throwbacks" while they customized all the colors and whatever else... I got 50 bucks that says they get flamed off the board within a day... everyone correcting them that there is nothing "throwback" about it.

I mean a lot of the schemes this year are still cool this year, but there are very few throwbacks... just to set the score.

EarnhardtFan

Banned
Reaction score
As a daily customer of my local Circle K it's cool to see them sponsor a driver like Kenseth