Downloads
Updated

2017 Monster Cup - #32

Status
Not open for further replies.

blumust10ac

Winner of the most Dr. Peppers drunk in a lifetime
Reaction score
This scheme will be run at Indy. It features Anest Iwata On the front half and Keen Parts/Corvette Parts on the back. If you look back to the earlier KeenParts races, you will see where the back comes from. The two greenies on the back are Pete and Pod Paxton, a family thing. Look them up. Literally been with GoFas Racing forever. Believe it or not, it took 8 renderings to please Anest. A lot of work went into this between me and the Marketing Manager Dave. Reveal for Darlington coming soon.
View attachment 95561
Disregard this. Was a booboo.

Last edited:

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Reaction score
Personal opinion, but the blue spray should be lower on the A-pillar or higher on the hood to line up better.

Otherwise, looks pretty sweet bud.

blumust10ac

Reaction score
Going from my flat to the wrap printer. My original came all the way down on the a-pillar.

labontefanboy

Reaction score
Not sure if it's DiBenedetto, the team, or a combination of both, but this team has definitely improved over the last couple of years. Their performance still has a ways to go to catch up to their awesome paint schemes but they're going in the right direction.

ahspencer01

yikes
Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if it's DiBenedetto, the team, or a combination of both, but this team has definitely improved over the last couple of years. Their performance still has a ways to go to catch up to their awesome paint schemes but they're going in the right direction.
I think the driver has a lot to do with it, that and the guy is a sponsor magnet. I mean, compare the past few seasons to DiBenedetto's first season, it's obvious there's a big skill difference.

AMLNet49

Reaction score
Sponsors, driving skill and the old RPM equipment. Always a combination

blumust10ac

Reaction score
"Let's see. How many sponsors can we fit on one car?"

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Reaction score
I wanna throw a guess out there and say Dale Jarrett throwback, #32 Nestle Crunch scheme?

Status
Not open for further replies.