Downloads
Updated

2017 Monster Cup - #78

Gelato101

Reaction score
I only wish they'd bring back the orange splitter like they ran on the CoT

Junebugrocks88

Reaction score
I like the black matte scheme, though I hope they consider running a throwback at Darlington of the schemes they had from 05 to 08.

Last edited:

nj9703

Very Stable Genius
Reaction score
(Also the attachment below is my 2017 countdown submission that I accidentally posted here, could a moderator get rid of that because I can't seem to?)
Click Edit > More Options > Delete (down by the attachment)

ayrwolf

Where ever your're at, there you are
Reaction score
Matte black is the perfect scheme for this team. Instead of the glitz and gaudy of Charlotte, you have the outlaw outsider from Colorado

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, it's a good, simple scheme, but I kinda want them to run that July Daytona scheme they ran back in 2009, again. It was matte black, but had some sort of a dark blue flame thing going on. One of my favorites, and looked great with the red-orange numbers...

David24

Reaction score
Don't get me wrong, it's a good, simple scheme, but I kinda want them to run that July Daytona scheme they ran back in 2009, again. It was matte black, but had some sort of a dark blue flame thing going on. One of my favorites, and looked great with the red-orange numbers...
That was 2010 but one thing I really liked that they did back then was orange splitter and spoiler. Those orange accents would make this car look 1000x better

oddball

Reaction score
That was 2010 but one thing I really liked that they did back then was orange splitter and spoiler. Those orange accents would make this car look 1000x better
Matte black with dark blue flame? I don't ever remember that. Got a picture?

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
Hm..... Perhaps change it to an orange or maroon color to match the FR color pallet? Personally, i feel that would fit it better if it were to be used again, which is something I'd like to see....

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
Reaction score
Hm..... Perhaps change it to an orange or maroon color to match the FR color pallet? Personally, i feel that would fit it better if it were to be used again, which is something I'd like to see....
I'm kinda hoping their retro for Darlington will be one of the schemes they ran from 06-08 that had the orange and maroon coloring.

Last edited: