Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2018 Camping World Trucks - #88

AMLNet49

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Why does Crafton not get the updated Menards schemes anymore? The last time it was updated was like 2010 or 11

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
Personally I still love seeing that Menards swoosh down the side. It’s so much better than some of the Cup schemes that have been run over the past how long.

AMLNet49

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Personally I still love seeing that Menards swoosh down the side. It’s so much better than some of the Cup schemes that have been run over the past how long.
That’s true in the past but not this year imo I love the Penske schemes, plus with Penske and ThorSport now both running Menards Fords it would’ve made sense, with JGR having its own Menards scheme for the Toyota

Petty4345

SRD Member
Reaction score
It's a Ford so I'll pull for him and ThorSport now. Would have liked to seen a different scheme though.

Phoenix

Wheeze
SRD Member
Reaction score
This is pretty much Crafton's scheme now. Gibbs has their own, Penske / Wood Brothers have their own.

JEarnhardtFan33

SRD Member
Reaction score
That just doesn't seem right. It'll be weird getting used to, kinda like Byron's #24 AXALTA scheme.

MrDude68

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
It looks extremely weird on a Ford. Not bad, just so weird.

nascarfan9

Category 5 Punicane.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Fordsport
Why didn't I think of that!?!
It looks extremely weird on a Ford. Not bad, just so weird.
I think it would help if the Ford decal package was a little higher up or something. What makes it weird looking to me is the area between the top of the grill decal and the hood. With the Toyota, I feel like that entire area was still grill decal. lol