Updated

2018 Formula One Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

nj9703

Very Stable Genius
SRD Member
Reaction score
Mercedes is the same day as Ferrari, McLaren is Feb. 23rd, and Torro Rosso is (unofficially) Feb. 25th.

dalejr88rox

Raise hell, praise Dale, burn down Panera Bread
Banned
Reaction score
Let's hope RedBull produces a good car this year so we can have somebody likeable like Ricciardo battle for the title. Watching Vettel and Hamilton battle was like watching 2 spoiled rich kids arguing all season and I hated it

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
That FE car is downright sexy, minus the halo.

lays

SRD Member
Reaction score
That FE car is downright sexy, minus the halo.
I actually think it doesn't look bad at all on that car. They definitely designed it into the car so it doesn't look awkward. But, its a fucking sexy car.

PepsiRacer4

The One and Only
SRD Member
Reaction score
Big fan of the new FE car, halo is goofy but at least the car is built around it instead of how F1 is gonna have it not really built in to flow with how the car is.

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
Big fan of the new FE car, halo is goofy but at least the car is built around it instead of how F1 is gonna have it not really built in to flow with how the car is.
To be honest no one has realsly seen a 2018 F1 car, so nobody knows how they will look like. Every pictures where from the tests in the last years.

sadlerfan21

SRD Member
Reaction score
To be honest no one has realsly seen a 2018 F1 car, so nobody knows how they will look like. Every pictures where from the tests in the last years.
He was talking about the Formula E car, not the Formula 1 car. It's not like the new F1 car is going to be too much different anyways, the only thing really that will change is the halo.

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
He was talking about the Formula E car, not the Formula 1 car. It's not like the new F1 car is going to be too much different anyways, the only thing really that will change is the halo.
I marked the passage for you. I just said that no one knows how HALO will be implemented on the F1 cars. So no one can say how the cars really look alike

Status
Not open for further replies.