1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2018 race #2 - Mexico City Corona Mexico 100

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by canadienhits, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Dodgeman4345

Dodgeman4345 Well-Known Member

This is what happens when you start in the rear of the field. We got stuck riding around the back of the field and we really never had a chance to move towards the front. Then somebody forgets how to get on pit road and just ruins the rest of our day. I don't know if that was a crew chief error, a spotter error, or just a driver error. They need to get it figured out by the next race so it doesn't happen again.

2. KnightHoarder

KnightHoarder Well-Known Member

Definitely a rough start to the season, but I am very confident in my team that we will turn things around. Gotta thank my great sponsors in GoShare and Jive Communications. None of this would have been possible without their support.