Latest resources

FreeCamera NascarMan32
A new, working camera editor for NR2003!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - BRIS2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - DAY3 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - KAN1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
98 - Ford Performance Racing School Mustang - TEX1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 Coca-Cola 600 at Charlotte Motor Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score

HJimenez42

SRD Member
Reaction score
I love Rick Ware Racing cars are running militar-army-camo-battle schemes this weekend... Sadly they won't get a lot of attention since they'll be running back in the pack.

JeffJordan

My name is no longer Jeff Jordan
SRD Member
Reaction score
Martin Truex Jr. has led the most laps in the Coca-Cola 600 in 4 of the last 5 years. At the beginning of that streak, he had only two career wins. Truex led 116 laps, the same number as Indianapolis 500 winner Simon Pagenaud. Both were enough, and both won.

Truex Jr. and Joey Logano both have 22 wins, having passed Bobby Labonte and now tied Terry Labonte. Truex is about ten years older than Logano but rounded into form about two years after Logano did.

Under stages, Kyle Busch has been the leading scorer of the three previous 600s. He scored 61, 70, and 50 points. Truex was the second leading score in 2017 and 2018 but was actually third today behind Busch and Chase Elliott despite leading the most laps and winning the race (Sigh. Stages do nothing right and plenty wrong.)

Ricky Stenhouse Jr. scored Roush Fenway Racing's first top five since he finished third at Talladega last fall.

Truex Jr. is the first driver win the Coca-Cola 600 for two different teams since Kasey Kahne won twice with Evernham (2006, 2008) and once with Hendrick (2012). Darrell Waltrip has won the 600 for three teams, as have Buddy Baker and Bobby Allison.

William Byron has led more laps this year than Denny Hamlin, who has two wins.

Mystical

Always 110%
SRD Member
Reaction score
That was a good race, lots of action all race long and passing for the lead. Really wanted to see Stenhouse get to Kyle Busch though, that would have been great lol.

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'll ad one statistics: Erik Jones is the first driver, that finished last in the All Star Race and the Coke600 in the same season.

ShadowKnight508

Lt. Commish - SRD Pick' Em Series
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score

KB18: God Bless America (x3)

Spotter: May have nicked the wall entry to (turn) 1

KB18: (Bleep) plowing, Plow (x5). I Quit! Joe (Gibbs), I send in my resignation

Last edited: