1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan International Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by BrendonH12, Aug 7, 2019.

1. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

[​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Entry Lists (Credit to DiecastCharv):
    2019 Corrigan Oil 200 at Michigan International Speedway (31 Drivers): https://diecastcharv.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/2019-michigan-t-1.jpg

2019 B&L Transport 170 at Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course (38 Drivers):
    https://diecastcharv.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/2019-mid-ohio-1.jpg

2019 Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan International Speedway (38 Drivers):
    https://diecastcharv.files.wordpress.com/2019/08/2019-michigan-2-1.jpg

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Full Race Replays/Highlights:
    2018 Corrigan Oil 200 at Michigan:

2018 Rock N Roll Tequila 170 at Mid-Ohio:

2018 Consumers Energy 400 at Michigan:

[​IMG]

2. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Every Michigan race since the 2013 spring race has been won by a driver with a 2 and/or a 4 in their number. The 2013 spring race was won by #16, Greg Biffle.

Kevin Harvick now has more wins in the #4 than he did in the #29, and has multiple wins in 7 straight seasons. Harvick also has at least four poles in three straight seasons.

Of drivers who have ran all 23 races, Clint Bowyer has the highest disparity between starting and finishing position, finishing 6.6 positions worse on average than he starts. Bowyer and Ryan Preece both have the fewest times running at the finish, with 17. He should probably stop crashing, having done so in 4 of the past 9 races.

Harvick's 22 laps led are the fewest in a a win of his since 2013, with the exception of his Loudon victories in 2016 and 2018.

Car #4 now has 68 wins and 68 poles.

Harvick surpassed team owner Tony Stewart in wins with Mobil 1 as the primary sponsor - today was his 4th, and Stewart had 3. Harvick now has the same number of wins with Mobil 1 as he did with Shell/Pennzoil, despite having the latter as a primary sponsor for four seasons and Mobil 1 sponsoring Harvick in just 21 races.

Two other things - I'm trying to build a formula to display expected wins based on laps led, because I think it would be interesting. I'm also working on before/after writeups for Kevin Harvick (RCR/SHR), Joey Logano (JGR/Penske) and Brad Keselowski (before and after his Road Atlanta testing crash) I thought it would be interesting.

ahspencer01 and BrendonH12 like this.
  3. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

Ouch... That hurt. lol

4. JeffJordan

JeffJordan My name is no longer Jeff Jordan

Let's not forget that Mobil 1 has turned Harvick into a great athlete:

[​IMG]

mtblillie and BrendonH12 like this.