5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 Monster Cup - #71

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Seeing TBR using that empty space in the contingency area for sponsors in the render makes me wonder why the other teams (barring CGR and Go Fas, who do that last year) haven't put sponsors there just yet...

11rows0f3

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Nice car but can teams stop stealing my offline leagues numbers lol
Right? lol I have been using the #81 since go carts in the 90's and every few years someone comes along what that number and I am like "back off" :D

JRGM78

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Please remove this if it is not allowed - but NASCAR Heat 3 did a 2019 Season Update. and this scheme (Car sponsored by Captain D's) was featured. When I asked Ryan if he was running the scheme, he was non committal. I think if NH3 would feature the scheme, we can be reasonably sure it will run.

Attachments

Last edited:

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Please remove this if it is not allowed - but NASCAR Heat 3 did a 2019 Season Update. and this scheme (Car sponsored by Captain D's) was featured. When I asked Ryan if he was running the scheme, he was non committal. I think if NH3 would feature the scheme, we can be reasonably sure it will run.
For some unknown reason the image won't show up on my end...

Aeropush

SRD Member
Reaction score
Ryan probably didn't reply because Tommy Baldwin hasn't posted a press release about the sponsor and the races it will run at yet.