1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 South Point 400 at Las Vegas Motor Speedway Race Weekend Discussion

Discussion in 'NASCAR Discussion' started by BrendonH12, Sep 11, 2019.

1. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

I don't like Kyle Busch, but i has to honor that he has his heart on the tongue...and I like this!

2. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

Woah, Tony did say that once. Insane. I guess my point should be Kyle lashes out a ton more, and is always a little baby about it, when Tony has only been a little baby about a number of times you can count on one hand. Besides, we're talking about lashing out at the media here... not other drivers.

BrendonH12 likes this.
  3. MillsLayne

MillsLayne Told to stay in his ****ing motorhome.

I feel like the media in the bullpen will ask him stuff that will get a sound bite or a reaction out of him now on purpose, almost to the point of acting or just flat out being ignorant. Go back and listen to some of the questions he's been asked in the past that he's reacted to. Tony, too. Sometimes, the media needs to be called out on it.

4. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 yikes

Oh yeah, there's no doubt they do it to get a reaction. It's good media and gets good publicity. That's the point of media. It's almost literally their job. It all depends on how you react, and he reacts pretty bad.

5. MillsLayne

MillsLayne Told to stay in his ****ing motorhome.

It might be their job now, but it's not how it should be. I mean, how many people know that MTJ won the race compared to the KB controversy? Reporting on facts versus creating headlines is where the media is heading these days, and this time, they're putting themselves front and center.

theusar, RacerXero84 and mtblillie like this.