Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series Flats Thread

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
Two new flats for RMR:

The Sonic X OK KO Crossover scheme for Eldora, as per @dacinch8's request. This replaces the Walmart scheme that Rogers had listed initially before.

The other is mine, a "mid-season update" scheme for the Star☆Twinkle Pretty Cure Chevrolet Silverado. Used in all upcoming races that was intended for the original Star☆Twinkle scheme (Eldora, Armory, Richmond, Chicagoland, Watkins Glen, Homestead).

Hopefully a return to mismatched, split-scheme design works in our team's favor as my SRD self have been so luckless with non-split scheme designs while on the other hand, my SRD self have been performing exceptionally well with split-scheme designs :p

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
After the heartbreaking news of the passing of F2 racer Anthoine Hubert following a horrifying crash during the F2 Feature race at Spa, the entire RMR team has opted to join @matheus357 in running tributes to honor the life of Hubert for the race at Armory Digital.

Sebastian Ruiz

6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
After the tragic new of the passing of F2 driver Anthoine Hubert following a horrifying crash during the F2 Feature race at Spa, the #42 Marvel Comics Team opted to join @matheus357 , @Reza Maulana and the RWR team, in making a tribute in the Marvel Comics paint scheme, in honor the life of Hubert for the race at Armory Digital.

Reza Maulana

SRD Member
Reaction score
So after seeing a product placement of Japanese ice cream chain Blue Seal in the latest Precure movie, I decided to make a Blue Seal scheme for Talladega and Lucas Oil...

This replaces the Fresh scheme that I initially planned to race with for those two races, thus making Mosport the final race for that livery.

Also included is an updated version of the Star Twinkle scheme, with KYT sponsorship added and Good Smile's removed. Will be running in the other 3 Playoffs races this season.

Last edited: