Latest resources

07 JOEY GASE - RICHMOND I daniele
Templates SRD/SammyInABox1, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 1 - Daytona

Devin41

I wanna go fast!
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Got caught up in someone else's mess just a few laps into a 70 lap race. We've got an uphill battle now to get back up in the points but we'll get there."

KnightHoarder

SRD Member
Reaction score
"Man, I was really thrilled with my team today! We had 3 really strong trucks, I just hate it that Devin got caught up in a early wreck but he will bounce back I'm sure. Me and Ben I felt had 2 of the best trucks, we worked together all race long and ran up front all day. I really feel this is the one that got away from us here at DK Motorsports. We will definitely keep this momentum going and hopefully have all 3 DK Motorsports trucks in victory lane this year! Can't thank Fire Alarm Services enough for sponsoring me and Ben and Ole Smoky Mountain Moonshine for the support of Devin!"

Last edited:

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
SRD Member
Reaction score
@BrendonH12: "Well, this week started off on a high-note for BHR with Brett winning his Duel... Then the race happened *chuckles* I just want to say that this race was crazy... Guys wrecking every five seconds it seems. And the #11... Look, you can't pull those kind of moves in front of a rookie driver. He's not gonna be able to avoid that type of thing in his first start in the "Great American Truck Race." Anyway, that move cost Joey, myself, and a few others a good finish today. But that stuff happens at tracks like this, and you just got to learn to expect it. I'm just so thrilled over the speed that all three of our Dodge Rams had this weekend. Hopefully it's a sign of good things to come here in the SRD Truck Series for BHR. I know we'll have our work cut out for us, with two rookie drivers, a two-year veteran that still drives like a rookie, and a brand new team, but we still have high hopes for this season. Gotta thank Penske Truck Rentals, Peterbilt, Hertz, Primanti Bros, and all our other partners that helped us get here. Oh, and some things just never change - I'm looking at you, @thedude1987... *laughs hysterically* On to my next home track at Rockingham next week..."
had a good run going, got caught up in a mess but what can we say.... We had a real good Silverado today showed potential as well as our teammate had a great run! Thanks to our Partners (iK9, Hilton Rewards, and whoever else we have lol). @BrendonH12 just get my #87 IndyCar running up front instead of being the laughing stock of Indy right now LOL

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Second in our last two races, Homestead and here in Daytona. I'm pretty proud of that but I'd much rather go for that W. John will be behind the wheel of this 10 truck next week and I expect him to put on a show at The Rock."

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
22 - Man, what a long weekend, highest of the highs, and (almost) lowest of the lows. Thanks to the Folks at BHR and Ram Trucks for putting together a rocketship for the Duels, and for the 175. Got caught up early in the 175, but hey man, you live and you learn. Sorry to the #6 team for the punt in the duel, definitely no malice behind it, just got tangled up, and a little giddy for getting in a truck for the first time. Gotta thank all the good partners at Primanti Bros, First Energy, Ariat, Mobil 1, among others for getting me in a truck down here in Daytona. Onto the Rock we go!