1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 10 - CTMP

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Oct 27, 2019.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

logo.png
    We return today for the tenth and final round of the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series Regular Season here at the Canadian Tire Motorsport Park. By the end of the day we will crown the Regular Season Champion, which looks to be a race between Connor Root and D.J. Harris who are only separated by two points. We will also know who will and who will not be competing in the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series Playoffs for the series championship! Odd Fact: It's possible for D.J. Harris to win the Regular Season title but not make the Playoffs..

Three weeks ago we saw as Josh Remington led 41 laps en route to his first career victory. Remington would punch the seventh of eight tickets into the Playoffs leaving only one spot remaining to be fought for tonight. If you're a guy like D.J. Harris, who has had an absolutely stellar year but not been able to get to victory lane, you're hoping to either be the first to the checkers today or it be someone who won't affect the Playoff grid. For just about everyone else in this field a win may be the only way in. Expect some tough, hard-nose racing tonight as guys lay it all on the line hoping for a shot to compete for a championship.

2019 SRD Points Chart-1.jpg

This will be a condensed weekend, all on-track activity will take place on Sunday.

Schedule:
    Sunday October 27th, 2019
    2pm-4pm: Opening Practice, Qualifying, Final Practice
    approx. 10pm: SRD SuperTruck Series at CTMP (41 laps, 100 miles)

All Times EST

Stage break will be at the conclusion of lap 20.

@thedude1987 last I saw you dropped iK9 as a sponsor so I have you in your Lintz Motorsports scheme that you raced at Eldora minus the dirt. Lemme know if you want to change that.

Playoff Standings 9 of 16.png

2. MWick4

Part-Timer DeCosta Leads The Way in Opening Practice:
    P1.jpg
    SRD Truck Practice - CTMP-1.jpg

BrendonH12 likes this.
  3. MWick4

Remington Follows Up Win With Pole at CTMP:
    Q.jpg
    SRD Truck Qualifying - CTMP-1.jpg

Reza Maulana and hiarcracing like this.
  4. MWick4

5. MWick4

Gonna push the race to tomorrow night, same time (10pm est). Just don’t have the time run it tonight.

Reza Maulana likes this.
  6. Reza Maulana

Reza Maulana SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman

"We had good pace in Practice, but I screwed my Qualifying lap quite considerably. With me in P30 and Rogers in P32, this is shaping up to be yet another tough weekend for the RMR team yet again."

7. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

41: "Really proud of our Ole Smoky Moonshine DK Motorsports guys for making huge gains during final practice. We've got a long way to go from our starting spot but i'm confident in our Chevy Silverado and the strategy that we have in place come race time. It would be really nice to get some good momentum going into the playoffs."

8. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

87 _ "Just make laps, keep it on the asphalt, and we'll be good."

9. Sebastian Ruiz

Sebastian Ruiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

42 "We've a lot of work do to for the race."

10. Tyler Jennings

Tyler Jennings Well-Known Member

"We have no pace. I'm just hoping I'm not a driving pylon tonight like I was at Gateway."

Reza Maulana likes this.
  11. matheus357

matheus357 Very Occasional Painter

Fiorentini: "Our pace looks promising so far. I feel like we have a real shot at this race, and it would be great to start the Playoffs coming off a win."

12. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"I don't expect to do too well here, considering road courses have never been my favorite - but our great qualifying spot puts us in a good position. Hopefully we can get a good finish out of this as a result."

13. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong

@BrendonH12: "Man, these BHR trucks are showing some nice speed this week! Hopefully, one of us can bring home the win!"

14. MWick4

Super busy night at work, looking more like 11pm for green flag

Reza Maulana likes this.
  15. MWick4

Green flag coming momentarily

Reza Maulana likes this.
  16. MWick4

Pace.jpg
    Trucks are on track for the pace lap, lights are out on the pace truck and we are moments from deciding not only the regular season champion but also who will compete for the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series title.

17. MWick4

1a.jpg
    Lap 1 (Green Flag):
    Green flag in the air we are only 41 laps from a regular season champion! Root gets off to a hot start and clears Remington for the lead as Caleb Farrell takes advantage of the tough start for the 76 and takes over the second spot. At the end of lap one Connor Root has already opened up a 0.8 gap over Farrell. Everyone makes it through he opening lap clean.
    1b.jpg

18. MWick4

2.jpg
    Lap 2:
    Farrell quickly erased Root's lead and now is all over his bumper as we head to lap three. The front half of the field has spread out to single file as the real racing is happening in the rear with a lot of our contenders for the final playoff spot gunning toward the front.

19. MWick4

3.jpg
    Lap 3: Almost completely single file now as Sebastian Ruiz peeks under Matheus Fiorentini for fourth. Josh Remington has settled into third just ahead.

20. MWick4

4.jpg
    Lap 4:
    Reigning series champ Sean English currently sits in eighth, his only chance at a playoff appearance would be with a win. I wouldn't count him out of it, he was in this exact position last season before his big win at Coca-Cola Superspeedway propelled him to a championship run. Fiorentini has gotten back by Ruiz for fourth.