1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 10 - CTMP

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Oct 27, 2019.

1. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

41b.jpg
    Ruiz remains on Root's bumper, he knows he may only have one or two good opportunities to steal the win.

2. MWick4

42.jpg
    Lap 42 (White Flag): White flag in the air, next flag ends it! Root has opened up a few truck lengths over Sebastian Ruiz but one slip-up could cost him the race.
    42a.jpg
    Ruiz is the only truck in arms reach but I just don't think he's going to have enough to make a move on the 19.
    42c.jpg
    Checkered Flag: Ruiz won't have enough! A flawless two lap run for Connor Root as he scores win number three on the season and secures the SRD SuperTruck Series Regular Season Championship! Connor Root our winner from Canada!

matheus357 and Reza Maulana like this.
  3. MWick4

OFFICIAL STANDINGS

2019 SRD Truck Results - CTMP-1.jpg

Caution Flags: 4 (8 laps)
    Lead Changes: 5 (4 drivers)
    Weather: Clear, 70 °F, North 8 mph

Last edited: Oct 29, 2019
    Reza Maulana likes this.
  4. MWick4

Regular Season Championship:
    1. Root 294
    2. Farrell 271
    3. Harris 265
    4. Ehresman 258

Playoff Cutoff:
    8. Farrell 271
    -----------------
    9. Harris 265
    10. Ehresman 258
    11. Peterson 253
    12.Thomas 243

Congratulations to Connor Root on winning the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series Regular Season Championship and to Caleb Farrell on securing the eighth and final spot in the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series Playoffs!

mtblillie and Reza Maulana like this.
  5. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"Very happy for Root, and also upset at the same time. That's one of the most embarrassing ways to knock yourself out of contention, especially after getting up to 2nd. Oh well, on to the next - We've got a championship to win as a team still."

6. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

Wow this is the first time this season, that I got luck and did not get collected in a crash.

7. MWick4

Results post has been updated with official results (no changes). Here's how we look heading into the opening round of the Playoffs at Richmond:
    2019 SRD Points Chart Playoffs-1.jpg

2019 SRD Points Chart Pre-reset-1.jpg

Reza Maulana likes this.
  8. matheus357

matheus357 Clods rise up.

Fiorentini: "That was a disaster. Spun off Jason and then got spun into the wall. All of that after a strong first half of the race. Not the way I wanted to finish our regular season, but we'll just focus on coming back stronger for the Playoffs at Richmond."

9. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

22 - "Man, it was nice to finish out with P10 in the final regular season race, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was a little let down by my performance this year. We had a very strong start, winning in Daytona on the beach before the first race of the year, and my talent just faded. We got caught up in others messes, but I'm not going to sit here and point fingers. I could have been better and taken advantage, I didn't. Many thanks to the team at Ram Dodge, BHR, Mobil 1, and Coca Cola for supporting the entire squad this year. Many thanks to Ariat Workwear, First Energy and Primanti Bros. for sticking with me this year too. We still have some season left, and I'm not giving up. We're pulling for Joey over at the 22 camp, but that doesn't mean we don't plan on playing spoiler...."

BrendonH12 likes this.
  10. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

42-"This was a great race, we has the perfect truck that just we wanted and we almost got the win, so congrats to Root for the win, and we hope to have a perfect truck for the remainer of the season."

11. hiarcracing

hiarcracing Well-Known Member

JR76: "Ah, we had a decent run today. Qualified well, so I'm proud of that, but yeah we just missed the setup on this one. I could not be more excited about the playoffs though, wow! We're going to go win us a championship."

12. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: “Pretty good weekend for these BHR guys. We all had really fast Dodge Rams and all finished in the top 16. I’m really impressed by the performance from our part-time #17 team and Ryan. Now I see why he wanted to run this race - he’s great here and I think having him and his advice really helped out the whole team. Gotta thank Peterbilt, Penske Truck Rentals, Coca-Cola, Reese’s, Verizon, Dodge, Mobil 1, SONY, SBN, and all our other partners here at BHR for their continued and awesome support. I absolutely hate it for Brett and that #22 bunch that we couldn’t quite give him what he needed week in and week out to make the Playoffs and I’ll also include myself and this #12 team in that as well, but we’ll all be pulling for Joey and that #69 team to bring home that chip - is that what they’re saying these days? Anyways, we’ll keep showing up - hopefully, with fast trucks - and try to pick up some wins and a championship. On to the next one...”

Cutch22 likes this.
  13. Ceafus 88

Ceafus 88 NR2003's Original 03

Things were out of our control, hate that another truck got tore up. These guys at OPP work hard to prepare these machines, so I hate that it has to come home in pieces.

14. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

JB74: As a driver you want to make it as far as you can and finish strong. We just have not had the luck. I think I am going to take the off season to look at my options. As an owner, I can’t be more excited for the J.R. in the 76 and as a Teammate to see M.F. in the 73 and to do what he does. Told you in the beginning of the season it would be something special. Robert Lillie was doing some good things in the 47 as well. Overall I am really pleased. Bring on the playoffs!!

mtblillie and matheus357 like this.
  15. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

ight imma head out

Reza Maulana likes this.