Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 10 - CTMP

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
41b.jpg

Ruiz remains on Root's bumper, he knows he may only have one or two good opportunities to steal the win.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
42.jpg

Lap 42 (White Flag): White flag in the air, next flag ends it! Root has opened up a few truck lengths over Sebastian Ruiz but one slip-up could cost him the race.
42a.jpg

Ruiz is the only truck in arms reach but I just don't think he's going to have enough to make a move on the 19.
42c.jpg

Checkered Flag: Ruiz won't have enough! A flawless two lap run for Connor Root as he scores win number three on the season and secures the SRD SuperTruck Series Regular Season Championship! Connor Root our winner from Canada!

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
OFFICIAL STANDINGS

2019 SRD Truck Results - CTMP-1.jpg

Caution Flags: 4 (8 laps)
Lead Changes: 5 (4 drivers)
Weather: Clear, 70 °F, North 8 mph

Last edited:

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Regular Season Championship:
1. Root 294
2. Farrell 271
3. Harris 265
4. Ehresman 258

Playoff Cutoff:
8. Farrell 271
-----------------
9. Harris 265
10. Ehresman 258
11. Peterson 253
12.Thomas 243

Congratulations to Connor Root on winning the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series Regular Season Championship and to Caleb Farrell on securing the eighth and final spot in the 2019 SRD SuperTruck Series Playoffs!

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
Reaction score
"Very happy for Root, and also upset at the same time. That's one of the most embarrassing ways to knock yourself out of contention, especially after getting up to 2nd. Oh well, on to the next - We've got a championship to win as a team still."

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Results post has been updated with official results (no changes). Here's how we look heading into the opening round of the Playoffs at Richmond:
2019 SRD Points Chart Playoffs-1.jpg

2019 SRD Points Chart Pre-reset-1.jpg

matheus357

Very Occasional Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
Fiorentini: "That was a disaster. Spun off Jason and then got spun into the wall. All of that after a strong first half of the race. Not the way I wanted to finish our regular season, but we'll just focus on coming back stronger for the Playoffs at Richmond."

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
22 - "Man, it was nice to finish out with P10 in the final regular season race, but I'd be lying if I didn't admit that I was a little let down by my performance this year. We had a very strong start, winning in Daytona on the beach before the first race of the year, and my talent just faded. We got caught up in others messes, but I'm not going to sit here and point fingers. I could have been better and taken advantage, I didn't. Many thanks to the team at Ram Dodge, BHR, Mobil 1, and Coca Cola for supporting the entire squad this year. Many thanks to Ariat Workwear, First Energy and Primanti Bros. for sticking with me this year too. We still have some season left, and I'm not giving up. We're pulling for Joey over at the 22 camp, but that doesn't mean we don't plan on playing spoiler...."

Sebastian Ruiz

6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner
SRD Member
Reaction score
42-"This was a great race, we has the perfect truck that just we wanted and we almost got the win, so congrats to Root for the win, and we hope to have a perfect truck for the remainer of the season."

hiarcracing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
JR76: "Ah, we had a decent run today. Qualified well, so I'm proud of that, but yeah we just missed the setup on this one. I could not be more excited about the playoffs though, wow! We're going to go win us a championship."

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
@BrendonH12: “Pretty good weekend for these BHR guys. We all had really fast Dodge Rams and all finished in the top 16. I’m really impressed by the performance from our part-time #17 team and Ryan. Now I see why he wanted to run this race - he’s great here and I think having him and his advice really helped out the whole team. Gotta thank Peterbilt, Penske Truck Rentals, Coca-Cola, Reese’s, Verizon, Dodge, Mobil 1, SONY, SBN, and all our other partners here at BHR for their continued and awesome support. I absolutely hate it for Brett and that #22 bunch that we couldn’t quite give him what he needed week in and week out to make the Playoffs and I’ll also include myself and this #12 team in that as well, but we’ll all be pulling for Joey and that #69 team to bring home that chip - is that what they’re saying these days? Anyways, we’ll keep showing up - hopefully, with fast trucks - and try to pick up some wins and a championship. On to the next one...”

Ceafus 88

NR2003's Original 03
SRD Member
Reaction score
Things were out of our control, hate that another truck got tore up. These guys at OPP work hard to prepare these machines, so I hate that it has to come home in pieces.

JBlanford74

FFGFYG
SRD Member
Reaction score
JB74: As a driver you want to make it as far as you can and finish strong. We just have not had the luck. I think I am going to take the off season to look at my options. As an owner, I can’t be more excited for the J.R. in the 76 and as a Teammate to see M.F. in the 73 and to do what he does. Told you in the beginning of the season it would be something special. Robert Lillie was doing some good things in the 47 as well. Overall I am really pleased. Bring on the playoffs!!