1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 4 - Charlotte ROVAL

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Jul 19, 2019.

1. TheRedHerring

TheRedHerring Well-Known Member

Top 5 after a tough first half of the race

2. Ben Althen

Ben Althen Well-Known Member

Man we had 3 fast Fords, we lost a tire on the 55 Tonka truck and had to limp it back to the pits which killed our run. Overall we have been lacking speed so it was great to have good pace with all 3 trucks.

3. EarnhardtFan

EarnhardtFan Residential Twitch Addict

“Amazing race, gained ten spots and nearly got a top 10 in my first race in the series. Glad we could do well for everyone contributing to this team, hopefully this means that we can do well the rest of the season.”

4. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

It felt good to have 4 trucks there in the Top 10 towards the end. Hate it for the 73, he was trying really hard to erase the deficit and just couldn’t get it. Awesome job for Lillie coming in 6th and a Top 20 for Remington. Little by little we’re getting it. Looking forward to being there at the end.

mtblillie likes this.
  5. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"Ran decently for once in the first stage, and stayed out of trouble for the most part. Got some ever-so-needed bonus points to boot! Downside? Yet another poor finish at the end...."

6. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

#99:
    7FF0F274-3F41-489C-8A39-407764FE9D69.jpeg

crazyboy335 likes this.
  7. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

"Nothing really happening for us. Thought we would of got a good finish but fell back in the end. Probably lost the points lead but we'll get it back next week."

8. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

Added official results. Points will be up tomorrow.

9. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Not the best of days for BHR at one of my home tracks... Brett ran great early in the going, getting 2nd in the first stage - and subsequently, ticking off his crew on the radio... Joey had troubles early on, Ryan had a new truck and all those "new truck bugs" to deal with, and the #12 team struggled all week long to find good speed. Nice to bring 3 out of 4 trucks home in the top 20, but we want more - we want to do better than this - we want to do what we know we're capable of and that is run up front, finish up front, and ultimately, win races. Gotta thank Peterbilt, Penske Truck Rentals, Dodge, Coca-Cola, Reese's, and all our other partners for sticking with us. Special thanks to Trimino for helping us get Ryan and that #17 truck to the track this week. On to the next one..."

Chowda17 and Cutch22 like this.
  10. Tyler Jennings

Tyler Jennings Well-Known Member

"We did it, we finally finished on the lead lap and didn't have reliability issues! We had an awesome NSA truck today, coming home with second is absolutely incredible and a huge confidence booster. Coming back from the annual convention to finish second is even better. I'm sure my friends are celebrating like crazy right now. I seriously hope we continue this."

11. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

22- "Dang, hate it for my guys, had an awesome start, led a bunch of laps at the beginning, had a super fast Dodge Ram and I bottled it in the second half of the race. Can't thank my guys at BHR, and the folks at Ariat, First Energy, Primanti Bros, Coca-Cola, and the rest of our partners for getting us to the track week in and week out. I just got too caught up in the moment driving the Senna Truck, but I'll be good to go for the next go round. Still a good points showing, that 1st stage really helped a bunch, looking forward to next week."

BrendonH12 likes this.
  12. MWick4

After four rounds Connor Root regains the points lead with his second win of the season, Mike Ehresman holds his spot in second place, and Cody Llamas falls to third.
    2019 SRD Points Chart-1.jpg

Last edited: Jul 23, 2019
    mtblillie and Cutch22 like this.
  13. SebaXRuiz

SebaXRuiz 6 Time SRD Pick'em race winner

"A Top 10 in our second race, that's amazing how this team is getting better every race."

14. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

*leading the series in 3 DNFs*
    32e039dda3ba36f61ff5b13ba1b670b2.jpeg

15. Evolution9

Evolution9 Just Be Yourself Dont Care What Other Thinks!

I just couldnt figure out the track it just to confusing to hit the right corners,but good to see Caleb finish in top 5 he is making lot of progress!

16. MWick4

With six races remaining in the Regular Season here is our first look at the Playoff Standings:
    Playoff Standings 4 of 16.png

17. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"Steven we need a better chassis....."

18. GambitJon

GambitJon #VeganRush

strong top 10 for the smr guys

crazyboy335 likes this.
  19. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

Exclusive Shot of the #22 Team with 6 races to go 'till the Playoffs:

[​IMG]

matheus357 likes this.
  20. matheus357

matheus357 Clods rise up.

Fiorentini: "I simply do not have any words to describe my feelings right now. Let's just move on to Texas."