Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
NXS20 Car viewer files
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 5 - Texas World

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 63: It's about to get wild, Ryan Wayne, Everett Lintz, and D.J. Harris have caught this group.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 64: Three wide for second, Wayne will come out with it on the bottom!
64.jpg

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
D.J. Harris now to third, Scheidly will fall in line behind him to avoid losing any more spots.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 65 (Lead Change): Joey Kraus again gets caught high passing a lapped car! Ryan Wayne back to the lead!
65.jpg

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 66: Mahoney now the leader after a push from Kraus. I'm almost confident the winner of this race will come from this main pack, Hawkins being a lap down but seems to have been favoring work with his RAM teammates.
66.jpg

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 68: Joshua Hawkins has backed out of the pack, it looks like he doesn't want to cause any trouble.
68.jpg

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 69: The 69 leads on lap 69, could this be fate? Devin Mahoney got caught behind J.R. Franklin again, that slowed him down big time, he may be out of it. Scheidly just behind Kraus lurking in second.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Kraus AGAIN gets caught above a lapped car, Wayne to the lead coming to the white flag!
69.jpg

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
Lap 70: White flag, one to go! Ryan Wayne is loving his position right now, no lapped cars in his windshield and Hawkins the next car in his mirror.
70a.jpg

Kraus will get to the bumper of the 11, he'll look to get to the bottom with half a lap to go.
70b.jpg

Through three and four he's wheeling it but I don't think he'll have enough time!
70c.jpg

OUT OF TURN FOUR, TWO-FOR-THREE ON THE SEASON NOW, RYAN WAYNE WINS AT TEXAS WORLD SPEEDWAY!
70d.jpg

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
2019 SRD Truck Results - Texas World-1.jpg

Caution Flags: 3 (12 laps)
Lead Changes: 35 (11 drivers)
Weather: Clear, 70 °F, North 0 mph
Pitstop Frequency: 2x
AI Strength: 98%

Last edited:

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
We are just having no luck this year. First IndyCar, now this. What did I do wrong?

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
"Yeah, I have no idea what happened to the truck. We had a solid truck until after the first pit stop then it went downhill from there. Really hoping we can find consistency in this truck because we are just digging a deeper hole for ourselves."

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Just a bit of a rough day out there today for the EMS guys, but impressive run by Wayne. Congrats to him on the win."

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
2019 SRD Points Chart-1.jpg

Playoff Standings 5 of 16.png

After his victory Ryan Wayne has climbed to 20th in the points standings so that puts him in the Playoffs so long as he stays in the top 20. If he falls out again he will be removed.

Joshua Hawkins and Matheus Fiorentini fall out of the top twelve and are replaced by Joey Kraus and Wayne. After his strong performance at Texas World Speedway, Kraus is currently only three points outside of the cut line.

MWick4

SRD Member
Reaction score
"We've gotta figure out what's wrong with the 03 and 10 trucks. Once we overhauled our Indycar program we got some wins and brought home the Oval and International championships, so maybe we just need a change. D.J. is just absolutely killing it right now, I wouldn't be suprised to see the 15 in victory lane sometime soon."

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
"We were super fast today, just didn't quite have a winning truck this week. OPP, Inc. continues to give our #15 team some absolute rocketship equipment and I'm really hoping we can net a win soon. Big thanks to everyone at OPP, Inc., JBL Audio, Konica Minolta, all of the sponsors who allow this to be possible. I'm excited for next week, which is at the first of my two "home tracks" - Montréal!"

dacinch8

I crave the 2014 package
SRD Member
Reaction score
#99: "This season has been an absolute bust. We should just pack our bags and go home if this keeps up. I don't know what else to say. F*****g hell."