1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 6 - Montreal

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Aug 1, 2019.

1. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"I hate racing at road courses, I truly do.... But if there's ANYTHING I'll take after the dismal season this entire #62 team have had so far this year, it's a top 5 at a road course!Hopefully we can finally get some luck turned around and have some decent finishes the next few races!"

2. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

2019 SRD Truck Results - Montreal-1.jpg

2019 SRD Points Chart-1.jpg

Playoff Standings 6 of 16.png
    Only a few changes to the playoff picture this week. Matheus Fiorentini is officially locked in with his win as Ryan Wayne falls back out due to being outside the top 20 in points. Ben Thomas also joins the race to the Playoffs with his strong performance at Montreal.

3. TheRedHerring

TheRedHerring Well-Known Member

Had a nice recovery for top ten

4. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

I really can sort it out right now. Of course a second place is fine, but on the other hand again we don't get any stage points because we were far behind at the beginning, so the second doesn't help much. We need to get this win to get the playoffs.

MWick4 likes this.
  5. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

"With the exception of our DNF last week we have been getting consistently better. I don't want to get my hopes too high but it's looking like we could have a shot at a win in our rookie season. Next we go to dirt, which I grew up on so, who knows."

MWick4 likes this.
  6. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: "Well, another tough day for BHR. Tough weekend, really... or however long we've been up here... Anybody know, eh? Anyways... Just couldn't ever really find good speed in any of our BHR Rams. I hate it for all of the guys back at the shop that put in so much work week in and week out. Gotta thank Peterbilt, Penske Truck Rentals, Coca-Cola, Reese's, and all out other partners. We're gonna take some big swings at it this week and hopefully, show up at Eldora with three fast Dodges and three good shots at a win. On to the next one..."

7. Ceafus 88

Ceafus 88 NR2003's Original 03

Movin on up in points, it isn't over yet boys!

8. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"I hate everything and everyone right now."

9. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

[​IMG]

10. GambitJon

GambitJon #VeganRush

7: Solid run by the 7 group.