Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 6 - Montreal

jacobc62

The OG NASCAR Tiger.
Banned
Reaction score
"I hate racing at road courses, I truly do.... But if there's ANYTHING I'll take after the dismal season this entire #62 team have had so far this year, it's a top 5 at a road course!Hopefully we can finally get some luck turned around and have some decent finishes the next few races!"

MWick4

SRD SuperTruck Series Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
2019 SRD Truck Results - Montreal-1.jpg

2019 SRD Points Chart-1.jpg

Playoff Standings 6 of 16.png

Only a few changes to the playoff picture this week. Matheus Fiorentini is officially locked in with his win as Ryan Wayne falls back out due to being outside the top 20 in points. Ben Thomas also joins the race to the Playoffs with his strong performance at Montreal.

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
I really can sort it out right now. Of course a second place is fine, but on the other hand again we don't get any stage points because we were far behind at the beginning, so the second doesn't help much. We need to get this win to get the playoffs.

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
"With the exception of our DNF last week we have been getting consistently better. I don't want to get my hopes too high but it's looking like we could have a shot at a win in our rookie season. Next we go to dirt, which I grew up on so, who knows."

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
@BrendonH12: "Well, another tough day for BHR. Tough weekend, really... or however long we've been up here... Anybody know, eh? Anyways... Just couldn't ever really find good speed in any of our BHR Rams. I hate it for all of the guys back at the shop that put in so much work week in and week out. Gotta thank Peterbilt, Penske Truck Rentals, Coca-Cola, Reese's, and all out other partners. We're gonna take some big swings at it this week and hopefully, show up at Eldora with three fast Dodges and three good shots at a win. On to the next one..."