1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 8 - Armory Digital

Discussion in 'SRD Camping World Truck Offline League' started by MWick4, Aug 29, 2019.

1. BrendonH12

BrendonH12 Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong Moderator

@BrendonH12: “Kind of a bittersweet day for BHR... The #12 Peterbilt Dodge had great speed in it and we showed that after my boys performed a phenomenal pit stop earlier. Heck, we almost even won the first stage! Joey and Brett had fast trucks as well and we were all up toward the front of the pack at one time or another today. So that’s why I say it’s kinda bittersweet to be so fast and running so well, and then end up in 15th and the mid 20’s. Oh well... Congrats to the #41 bunch! Our focus now shifts to giving Joey and that #69 team everything they need to go out and win that championship! That, and continuing to improve as a whole at BHR. On to the next one...”

2. canadienhits

canadienhits The Dominator, Cup champ.

Man we tried hard out there for the win. Congrats to Devin for the win. He's an awesome young man and deserves the win. We had the truck really come to life just in the nick of time and it did it's job in the draft. I want to thank everyone back at the OPP shop who put to together this Patagonia F-150 and our awesome pit crew, as well as our great sponsors. I think even though we didn't get the win, Matt should be happy with the result.

KnightHoarder, Ceafus 88 and MWick4 like this.
  3. XxTeam48LowesXx

XxTeam48LowesXx Jimmie Johnson #Chasing8

Llamas: "Pathetic. I finally thought the suffering would end but it gets worse and worse. I don't know what is going on anymore."

4. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 Duck Dynasty

1 - "We had speed, but of course things were going too well and we stayed out too long. Can something finally go our way some time?"

Next time can you hand me a bottle of lemon juice to rub in the wound? :p

BrendonH12 likes this.
  5. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

"Couldn't quite snag the win in our #15 Heidelberg Ford F-150 today, but a very solid points day as we led the most laps, got 4 stage points and finished 4th. I'm excited for the next few weeks. I feel refreshed after such a good run, we can do anything!"

BrendonH12 likes this.
  6. frow78

frow78 Well-Known Member

Root #19- "We brought it home in one piece. Good weekend for the team."

7. mtblillie

mtblillie Well-Known Member

Disappointing finish for us, but man it sure felt good to lead!

8. matheus357

matheus357 Clods rise up.

Fiorentini: "Well, at the end, our tactic of staying at the back backfired massively, to say the least. It just sucks that we were unable to put on a good show for Anthoine. It's still hard to believe that he's gone. I just wish the best for his family and also for Juan Manuel Correa. Now on to Gateway."

Reza Maulana likes this.
  9. Saan Anguish

Saan Anguish Inflictor of Pain

"Interesting day to say the least, but we all came back in one piece so I can't complain. On to the next one."

10. Tim2488

Tim2488 Everything Bacon.

"We played it safe all day and all went according to plan for once. Really wish we were closer to attack for the win but really glad I could bring home a solid 3rd for these SMR guys."

11. MWick4

MWick4 SRD SuperTruck Series Director

2019 SRD Points Chart-1.jpg
    Playoff Standings 8 of 16.png

2019 SRD Truck Results - Armory-1.jpg

12. JBlanford74

JBlanford74 FFGFYG

Frustrating...very frustrating. I know we have the talent and the equipment. We just can’t get it together. I feel like Team Waltrip.

13. GambitJon

GambitJon #VeganRush

7: I F&*K&N WISH WE DIDNT GET THE F*&K*N CARS FROM THE FRICKEN JUNK YARD. MY FRICKEN GOSH, I'M SO MAD RIGHT NOW.

7CC: Calm down.

7: SHUT UP, I'm gonna delete your Roblox account.

14. jacobc62

jacobc62 The OG NASCAR Tiger.

"This weekend could've been better, but I'll happily take some stage points along with a top 10 finish!"

15. Tyler Jennings

Tyler Jennings Well-Known Member

"That is how you rebound from a shockingly bad weekend during the prior race. I couldn't more proud of Reza and Cary, and the whole team at RMR. This feels like a huge victory for us. Hope we can continue that form."

dacinch8 and Reza Maulana like this.
  16. Devin41

Devin41 I wanna go fast!

#41-"Holy smokes we actually pulled one off! I can't thank all my guys enough. We've had so much bad luck this year that it was only a matter of time before we got a win. Thanks to everyone at DK Motorsports and all our sponsors Ole Smoky, Jason Aldean, NAPA Auto Parts, Allegiant Airlines, Fire Alarm Services, Monster Energy, Chevrolet, and all the fans that came out today at The Armory. We cut it pretty close there at the end and I thought it was over when we had to put coming to the white flag but I guess we had enough of a lead to pit and still come back around in the lead. Now we just gotta improve on this speed and keep this good luck around and make a run in the playoffs."

17. Cutch22

Cutch22 That Pittsburgh Fan

22 - Man, it's like the back end dropped out in the final run to checkers. Was nice to get some spotlight out there for the BHR team and Primanti Bros at the front of the field. Excited to see what we can bring to Gateway, we really need to make up some points here.

18. thedude1987

thedude1987 King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!

Lintz: "This is bullshit...."

19. dacinch8

dacinch8 Striving on Sweet Iced Tea

#99: “What the hell? All RMR trucks in the top 10? Couldn’t be more excited about a great finish for the team. Also, god bless Anthoine Hubert’s heart and may Juan Manuel Correa have a speedy recovery.”

Tyler Jennings and Reza Maulana like this.
  20. Bitbreaker

Bitbreaker Well-Known Member

wow. We were fast all weekend long.
    4th First Prectice
    3rd qualifying
    2nd happy hour
    1st race? ... of course not. Like nearly the hole season with the start of the race we drop back to nowhere and was never been seen again (on no screenshot since first pitstops til the end).

Reza Maulana and thedude1987 like this.