Latest resources

2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset BryceO84
2020 ARCA Menards Series East Carset for the Gen6BR_cts mod.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - BRIS1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - DAR1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
18 - Monster Energy Supra - PHO1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2019 SRD SuperTruck Series - Round 9 - Gateway

Reza Maulana

SRD's Resident Indonesian & Truck Series Statman
SRD Member
Reaction score
"Well, fucking hell this is a mess for everybody involved. Apologies for the shenanigans that Jennings caused, I'll made sure I had a chat with him post-race as its embarrassing to see Jennings caused this much chaos to everyone else in this race.

As for what happened to the No. 98 Precure team, shit went wrong to say the least. Somehow the Silverado isn't damaged much and I'm amazed that thing is still running to the end. Sure it got beaten up, but hey if that car still had the capabilities to made it to the line, I'll make sure it reaches the finish line no matter how tough the journey is.

Now time to focus to the next race and see what's going to happen there. Hope it'll go well for all three of us at RMR next time around..."

XxTeam48LowesXx

Jimmie Johnson Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
"We finally have a great truck and idiots F**king ruin it early in the race. No patience or anything for so early in the stupid race. Typical luck for us because it seems we'll never have anything good happen. Can't wait to see what happens next week."

Tetronix

#48EVER
Banned
Reaction score
15CC: "P3 DJ, P3. Very good race today. Bring it back home, and we'll debrief."
15: "YES BABY! WHOO! Might not be a win, but hopefully it's enough to move onto the next round."

matheus357

Very Occasional Painter
SRD Member
Reaction score
Fiorentini: "Just bad luck all around. Not the best way to get back in action. Maybe Mosport will be better for us."

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
22: “I’ve got nothing.Just need to go out and show our sponsors a support of thanks and win next week. Need to make that playoff, and there’s no other way in at this point. “

Saan Anguish

Inflictor of Pain
Staff member
Reaction score
I'll take a Top-10 after nearly dying multiple times. Wasn't the fastest weekend for us, but we'll take the points and head off to the next one."

hiarcracing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Spotter: "Come on, they will not get to you, you got it YOU GOT IT!!"
#76JR: "OOOH MY GOOOOD!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!!!! OH MY GOD THANK YOU GUYS!!!"

*victory lane*
#76JR: "I just have to thank everyone involved in this organization, thank you to Ford, NTT Data, Alamo, man, everyone involved in this JB2 organization. I thought we were done after we lost that lap, but this F-150 was wicked fast this weekend, this- this is just insane. We won!! What the hell we won!!!!"

Tyler Jennings

SRD Member
Reaction score
"Well, there's no excuses for my driving out there tonight. I want to formally apologize to everyone involved in incidents caused by my idiotic driving. It's not just one of those "bad days" when you cause three big wrecks within a short span like that. There's no other word to describe that performance other than embarrassing."

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Staff member
Paint Crew
Reaction score
I just lost it and threw it into the wall. No excuse.

dacinch8

I crave the 2014 package
SRD Member
Reaction score
#99: “I just wanted to say this from an excerpt of a poem I made:
‘When all is well and all is best, Jesus H. Christ what a fucking mess.’
But I had a good run late in the race, too bad I had to carry my teammates, which wasn’t helpful in the long run. A roller coaster day for the team, but we can do better as a organization.”

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm happy with a top ten finish, but, I don't know, just couldn't stay ahead of the track conditions. The crew did a great job getting me track position, but just didn't have anything for them in the second half. Want to say congratulations to my teammate @hiarcracing. He did a great job out there today, good job getting into the playoffs, he deserves it. But uh, we'll try again next week.

Cutch22

That Pittsburgh Fan
SRD Member
Reaction score
22: “I’ve got nothing.Just need to go out and show our sponsors a support of thanks and win next week. Need to make that playoff, and there’s no other way in at this point. “
Via Twitter: Cutch_22Motorsports: Just wanted to clear up my words after retiring from the race yesterday. BHR keeps putting a winning Ram out there for me, and I keep falling short. I need to be better, not the team.

It sounds like the Driver of the #22 Truck is little unhappy with his recent performances after running in the playoff hunt up until a few races ago.

aRKey Designs

SRD Member
Reaction score
well, nice to get a pole position, but it would be nicer if we would had won the race. But so we called it a day early, so I can go and relax!

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
@BrendonH12: "Man, we've got some serious work to do on this #12 truck... Half the field gets taken out, and we can't even manage a top 10 - with only 16 trucks on the track! We've gotta find more speed in these Dodge Rams. And ya know, I probably shouldn't say this, but somebody's got to... It's one thing to make fun of my team, but it's a whole 'nother thing to take out my trucks... I'm talking to you, @thedude1987. He just flat turned Brett early on in this thing and took out half the field doing it! I'm sure he's gonna say it wasn't his fault - and maybe it wasn't - but that's how I see it. Well, enough bashing our former drivers... Bad day for Joey as well. I think he got caught up in someone else's mess early on too. Our goal for the next race is to get Brett a win, get that #69 some bonus points, and get all of our trucks running better and faster. On to the next one..."