Latest resources

08 JOE GRAF JR.  - MARTINSVILLE daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
07 DAVID STAR - TEXAS II daniele
Templates SRD, Render Burnout/Blender, numbers BER, numbers BER, ratings and new box me.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM2 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - HOM1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
20 - Dex Imaging Supra - CLT1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2020 Cup - #93

KodaTheWolf

Lover of Paint Schemes
SRD Member
Reaction score
We got a supposed new Cup series team coming in 2020, Nature Farms Racing. The teams being helped by StarCom Racing & the head of the team is former ARCA driver Kevin McGuire.

Here's a bit from Toby Christie's article on it:
"In an exclusive chat, McGuire says the team has acquired several former Richard Childress Racing chassis from a current NASCAR Cup Series team and will share a facility with another team as they prepare for their NASCAR Cup Series debut later this season.

McGuire states that as the team continues to grow, they expect to move into their own race shop, but that building a NASCAR team is slow process.

Michigan International Speedway in June, is the race McGuire hopes that the team will make their initial start in the Series with a driver to be announced at a later date.

In order to be fully prepared for the debut in June, McGuire says the team would have to know from a financial standpoint if they are good to go by April to get their car ready to race in time."

IMG_20200218_172026.jpg

Last edited:

Keselowski2Wallace

Keselowski2Wallace
SRD Member
Reaction score
We got a supposed new Cup series team coming in 2020, Nature Farms Racing. The teams being helped by StarCom Racing & the head of the team is former ARCA driver Kevin McGuire.

Here's a bit from Toby Christie's article on it:
"In an exclusive chat, McGuire says the team has acquired several former Richard Childress Racing chassis from a current NASCAR Cup Series team and will share a facility with another team as they prepare for their NASCAR Cup Series debut later this season.

McGuire states that as the team continues to grow, they expect to move into their own race shop, but that building a NASCAR team is slow process.

Michigan International Speedway in June, is the race McGuire hopes that the team will make their initial start in the Series with a driver to be announced at a later date.

In order to be fully prepared for the debut in June, McGuire says the team would have to know from a financial standpoint if they are good to go by April to get their car ready to race in time."
View attachment 134723
Key words:

Kevin "Conway" McGuire.

I'd be surprised if this team ever exists like TMT by TEXAS...

JRGM78

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude is a massive scam artist. He's been to jail for fraud before. My friend designed this concept and never got paid for it. Big mess. I'd bet my life savings this team never runs.