8 - Cat Fleet Monitoring Camaro - MART1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

2020 Xfinity - #47

daniele

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have not yet seen photos of the original machine but it seems to me excellent work. We hope to join together to create the most complete list possible. Excellent sponsor though ..... ahaha

mtblillie

It's MTB Lillie, not MT Billy
SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't actually expect him to do it. I am sure he is under some sort of contract or agreement that he isn't just going to hand it out to everyone, nor is under any obligation to do so even if he doesn't have an agreement or contract in place. I was just saying it would make it easier on painters out there since it is in fact already done. (someone should probably let him know about the better Supra template though)

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
I have not yet seen photos of the original machine but it seems to me excellent work. We hope to join together to create the most complete list possible. Excellent sponsor though ..... ahaha
I've got to get together with daniele and flesh out who is doing what. I'd imagine he's going to take the lower tier teams and I get the big boys, but there can be exceptions (like my doing TJM's three cars)

daniele

SRD Member
Reaction score
Apart from a few cases (example 1,7,10) there will be no duplication. I look more to small to medium teams. I'm also remaking all the pit boxes (already done 1,7,10,11,16,36)

rickybobby26

SRD Member
Reaction score
I don't actually expect him to do it. I am sure he is under some sort of contract or agreement that he isn't just going to hand it out to everyone, nor is under any obligation to do so even if he doesn't have an agreement or contract in place. I was just saying it would make it easier on painters out there since it is in fact already done. (someone should probably let him know about the better Supra template though)
I can't release any of it right now. Sorry.