Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

#73 Kramer Williamson Whelen Modified request

Status
Not open for further replies.

718X-Rated

SRD Member
Reaction score
I have another request for a render, this time of a friend who I looked up to when I started working on sprint cars in the United Racing Club Sprint Car Series. What you have here before you is the Pink Panther of the late Kramer Williamson, three-time URC Sprint Car Series Champion, 2nd on the all-time URC win list with 67 wins, and 1978 National Open winner at Williams Grove. From personal experience, he was always one of those we had to keep up with week in and week out.

In the eight years I've been working on 360 sprint cars, to say that I am honored to have known this man is an understatement. Here is my "tribute car" of sorts, it goes on the Ford Mustang body. Whoever tackles this request, I hope I am not asking for too much, but please make sure every detail is captured, including the Pink Panther on the decklid panel as I put a lot of emotion into creating this car.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

718X-Rated

SRD Member
Reaction score
Also here's a pink flames version if anyone wants to take a crack at it. I'll be releasing both on NNRacing.com as a set.

Attachments

Andy1

SRD - Veteran- own opinion represent !
SRD Member
Reaction score
... here your pink flames version - Render:

>>> enjoy !

Status
Not open for further replies.