Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

#88 Axalta Coating Systems/#24EVER Whelen Modified requests

718X-Rated

SRD Member
Reaction score
Good Afternoon Everyone:

It's been two years since I've painted cars and I thought to myself, "What if Dale Earnhardt, Jr. raced for another season?"

As Axalta Coating Systems (formerly DuPont Automotive Finishes) was one of his primary sponsors, I created two #24EVER Rainbow Warriors Throwback schemes on a Whelen Modified. One is an Axalta car and the other is Maaco.

Credit to SimDetailGrafx for the base (modified by me), Ground Pounder Designs for the Whelen Modified templates, Big Evil Racing for the numbers, SRD for the contigs, and Google for the random logos, etc.

I thank you very much in advance for taking the time to create these renders!

-Eddie

Last edited:

garrett1127

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
You need to post jpeg's of your cars, not imbed them in your message.

718X-Rated

SRD Member
Reaction score
My apologies, I embedded the PhotoBucket link because the .jpegs I use are uncompressed.

garrett1127

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Here's the scenes I have, some are Iceman's, using parts from Rogue, SmokenGrafx, and take no credit for creating them.
88a.jpg
88aa.jpg
88b.jpg
88bb.jpg

Last edited:

718X-Rated

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for doing these renders. My deepest apologies for my late response.

Awesome work as always!

DERacing

SRD's Resident Lunatic!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Nice paints.

And @garrett1127 you need to give yourself some credit too bubba! Just sayin! You have come a long way and people wouldnt have the renders they do without you! Its good to recognize others work, but your time is just as important! Suck it up buttercup! :D:D:D

Carbine M1A1

SRD Member
Reaction score
Made some more changes fixed the air filter texture and shape And added a bump map and tread to the tyres also added some shape to the bottom of the tyre showing the weight on the tyres..:D:D.
@Garrett dud what makes a good renderer is the ability to use pre existing models and creating your own scenes i mean i use pre existing models just change it up a bit most of the time. ;);)` Keep up the good work.
88_AxaltaCS_Mod.jpg
88_Maaco__Mod.jpg

DERacing

SRD's Resident Lunatic!
SRD Member
Reaction score
Which wheels are those? I have the wide 5's if you need them.