1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

A few questions to a returning nr2003 driver

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by barnett71, Mar 9, 2020.

1. barnett71

barnett71 New Member

hey guys Im new to the forum and have just re-installed nr2003 after all these years. What an amazing game this is - I remember playing it to death when I was young and after 15 years nothing has changed, its amazing. I do have some questions for the veterans out there

1 - How do I make the ai not brake during a wreck? Yes i know its unrealistic but me and my father like to watch AI races and its always funny seeing a 43 car wreck

2 - How do I setup my own season? I downloaded the nr2003 editor but eveytime i click create season it says 'no season found' and quits

3 - can anybody please guide me on how to set all the drivers with same ratings so its not always the same mark martins etc winning all the time

4 - can you guys share your track.ini files so its a mixture of close racing with the odd wreck thrown in

2. barnett71

barnett71 New Member

5 - how do I set AI strength per race in a season - I have them set at 93% which on some tracks is perfect but on others the AI are far too slow especially entering and exiting the turns