12 - Menards/Sylvania Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2 - Dent Wizard Mustang - TAL1 Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

A missing era has been filled......

Jonny683

Just a guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
Question: Why do we need to alter the physics for a BGN carset? It just sounds like its more work then it needs to be. Plus, what if the mod creator doesn't want to turn it into a BGN mod?

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Question: Why do we need to alter the physics for a BGN carset?
The Busch series cars are the same bodies as Cup, but handle different. Less weight, shorter wheelbase, less torque etc

So if Busch Grand National cars are available and being painted, would be cool to run them with the GNS physics. I know must people only want to run Cup or CTS, but GNS is a lot of fun and IMO often underused for mods.

Plus, what if the mod creator doesn't want to turn it into a BGN mod?
That's why I asked. If there is something official planned for down the road, I can paint cars and wait instead of converting the Cup files to GNS for personal use.

Lastlap

SRD Member
Reaction score
Cosmin and I do have plans to put out a GNS version. Just other projects and our personal lives have slowed that down is all.
Awesome news! No rush Sir, look forward to whenever it might be available. So many great BGN only sponsors & schemes from 1998 and during the '95 - '99 timeframe. Thank you again.

pshafer3327

SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm doing the 96 BGN set for cup90. Eventually, I might do a conversion for this mod too. I haven't painted on it yet but it look fantastic.
You won't be disappointed, there are so many options with these templates, it's almost overwhelming at first lol. Glad to hear about the BGN expansion.

-Patrick

goose814

SRD Member
Reaction score
Necroposting
I just downloaded this mod a few day ago and I must say that it looks and works great. Thank you to everyone involved in creating it.

I have one issue though. The in-car rear-view mirror is very difficult to see out of because it is so far over to the right. Is there any kind of fix or mod that can be done to move it farther to the left so more of it is visible? Thanks for any help and again thanks for an awesome mod.