1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE

Additional DW12 Cars?

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by nascarandindy, Jan 12, 2017.

1. nascarandindy

nascarandindy Well-Known Member

I've only found two DW12 cars for the 2013 season through NNracing.com, and I've been searching for a 2015 IndyCar carset to use for the DW12 mod, but I couldn't find one at all, nor could I find a full 2013 IndyCar carset. I was wondering if anybody out there painted the set or at the very least, more cars for either or both seasons that I could use.

2. Chachow88

Chachow88 Well-Known Member

3. Thunder98

Thunder98 SRD Moderator Moderator

shaneshine23 and Chachow88 like this.
  4. Hustin Jawkins

Hustin Jawkins Well-Known Member

I've just checked out this carset. Great work has been done there. Those cars are only Speedway-Config but you can easily convert them to RC-Aero yourself. Works fine for the most schemes without loosing to much of real-scheme-details.

Gonna start an offline season with this pack soon ;) .

P.S.: Also found some cars in the showrooms looking quite nice. But none of them have been released so far. So I started adding some own work to the existing 2016 cars.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 2, 2017
    Chachow88 and InsideLine like this.
  5. Hustin Jawkins

22-PPG-car is progressing and will be done today.
    Is anybody having an idea how the new LED-plate on the engine cover can be done?

Greetings.

6. crazyboy335

crazyboy335 I Am Indy

I believe @nj9703 made an updated Indy template for our offline series, which can be retooled to fit Verizon.

I'm the one that has been making the Indycars but lately I just haven't given enough of a shit to do them :rolleyes:

7. Hustin Jawkins

Thanks man!
    I've seen some cars in your showroom. Hot stuff!! Specially the #7 and #15 cars are looking incredibly good.

Is there a way to get that template? Haven't found it in @nj9703 's resources.

8. nj9703

nj9703 "Sign my autograph" - KahneRacing945

I didn't make it. It was a Blazin' Pedals edit.

9. Hustin Jawkins

Done!
    2016 Simon Pagenaud PPG car.
    It's lacking some accuracy here and there but it might work for some offline fun. Also the LED is not on there right now. nj9703 shared some info but I've been too lazy adding it to the current work. There's a Speedway-Version as well with no real world counterpart but it's usable. @Ian S kindly allowed me to use some pitcrews from the original DW12-mod so this crew here was taken from a 2014 Castroneves car and has an edited number plate.

I'ld like to put them somewhere here but there's no DW12-repository. Any Idea?

Attached Files:

10. Thunder98

Thunder98 SRD Moderator Moderator

You could just upload it to NNRacing and link the download there.

11. Hustin Jawkins