1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE

Adiós, muchachos

Discussion in 'Forum Rules and Announcements' started by MattyO, Oct 13, 2016.

1. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member

Effective immediately I am handing over the duties of SRD to @Alan Harkleroad. I'll still be here to help him with the back end of the site. But besides that, he's your go to guy should you have questions,comments or issues regarding SRD. I will still head up and run the painting contests that are planned in the near future. I'd still like to do that for reasons I can't explaino_O

No long speech, no need to say thanks to me or go screw yourself,lol. Unless you can't resist. To the 5% of you that I can tolerate, made friends with and or still put out some great content to keep this sim going, thank you so much for what you do. I don't think I've said that enough to you guys over the years.

Anyway, here's my last gift to all of you and the new comers who want to enjoy this timeless Nascar sim. You're welcome.

http://www.simracingdesign.com/reso...03-by-papyrus-installation-and-essentials.26/

2. ShadowKnight508

ShadowKnight508 SRD Cup Series Driver - #81 Ford Fusion

Thanks for all of your hard work with this wonderful site, @Wildling. I wish you the best in your future endeavors (paint contests, life, etc).

MattyO likes this.
  3. nj9703

nj9703 Well-Known Member

Just to sum up what I told you before...
    [​IMG]

Tetronix, TColeman12 and MattyO like this.
  4. ahspencer01

ahspencer01 World's Only Logano Fan

You've done a great job with this site, good luck on your future life.

MattyO likes this.
  5. games123

games123 NXS & NCWTS Painter

Sad to see you relinquish your position, you were one of the most forgiving people on the staff.

MattyO likes this.
  6. labontefanboy

labontefanboy Well-Known Member

Thanks for everything Matt, been a pleasure to be able to come to this site every day. Best of luck in the future!

MattyO likes this.
  7. TColeman12

TColeman12 #88Forever

Thanks again, Matt. I know I told you thanks before, but I figured I'd say it again.;)

MattyO likes this.
  8. NickWilson1964

NickWilson1964 Well-Known Member Banned

I love this site so THANK YOU MATT.

MattyO likes this.
  9. LarryFoyt50

LarryFoyt50 I have full control.

You've done a great job for keeping it running these 10 years. Thanks MattO for what you have provided having a site where we can showcase our talents.

MattyO likes this.
  10. Tetronix

Tetronix Winner of the Most Pepsi Consumed in a Year

Thank you Matt. It's been awesome to have you around, and good luck in your future endeavors.
    -D.J.

MattyO likes this.
  11. Darrell Pace

Darrell Pace Got a fresh set of GoodBuys on!

Thank You very much for what you have done for us.

MattyO likes this.
  12. IMCool332

IMCool332 Well-Known Member

Little late on this, but thanks for all you've done for this community. There's been a ton of crap flown your way over the years, but you stuck to your guns through it all and have gained major respect. Thank you.

MattyO likes this.
  13. Chandler Tyson

Chandler Tyson Paint Crew Paint Crew

Another late post on this topic, but I've been thinking about what I would say in this thread for awhile now. Thinking of how young and immature I was in the past, I would like to thank @MattyO so much for putting up with me. I know some of my early posts were very cringe-worthy, and sometimes they were just plain idiotic, but somehow Matt did not ban me.
    I just want to say thank you Matt, for putting up with my nonsense in my teenage years and letting me stick around.

MattyO likes this.
  14. Steve7151

Steve7151 Well-Known Member

Ah shit, You left @Alan Harkleroad in charged, we're dooom. j/k . But Thanks Matt for all the stuff you have done for this community, Also, Thank you for allowing myself and the BER guys, help out last year!

MattyO, ShadowKnight508 and Thunder98 like this.
  15. Chris S. 1966

Chris S. 1966 Active Member

Thanks for anything doing for NR2003. Believe guys like will become less in the future. But after all there's no simulation that could top NR2003 in our days. Often had another opinion than you ... but that's life and a personal meaning. Wish you all best things for your future and thank you for promoting one of the best NR2003 sites ever. Good luck ...