Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Amateur Hour

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Template: BER Gen6 2016 Chevy SS
Logos: Me (Google w/ Editing), Monster Energy, National Guard, B-Pillar From Stunod Bases
Numbers: MasGrafx (w/ some modification)
Base Paint: Me
Render Scene: Stunodracing
44 Rocky Ridge Chevy SS.jpg
44 Rocky Ridge Chevy SS 3 Car Draft.jpg

*24 & 88 Completed Base From paint-by-rah*
*Draft Scene from nnracing.com w/ slight modifications*

This is the first of more to come after a hard drive crash. The 44 is supposed to have a sister 33 Monster Energy Zero Ultra to match, but I haven't been able to catch up. Also the numbers are supposed to be foiled but they just don't show up in rendering. Any tips or suggestions would be nice.

Chevellion

Former SRD Cup League Director
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks good - only suggestion would be to match the angle of the QP Monster logo to either the angle of the stripe, or the angle of the Rocky Ridge logo.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Amateur Hour? That looks more professional to me. Umm....wait....Home Depot on a semi Hendrick car? Yeah there is where the amateur part comes in. Lol. Awesome looking car.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Im working with limited resources. Gimp can be a pain. Deciding which sponsors that would be good together can be difficult. I know in the real world some teams have B2B with sponsors and that some sponsors wouldn't work with others. For example, I'm a Mountain Dew guy and Home Depot would never team with PepsiCo due to their relation with Coke. I just like the Monster logos a lot.

S. Yogurt

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Looks good - that drafting render scene is so freaking phenomenal. Gosh. I've seen it all over and every time it looks awesome.

crazyboy335

#50in07
Banned
Reaction score
Im working with limited resources. Gimp can be a pain. Deciding which sponsors that would be good together can be difficult. I know in the real world some teams have B2B with sponsors and that some sponsors wouldn't work with others. For example, I'm a Mountain Dew guy and Home Depot would never team with PepsiCo due to their relation with Coke. I just like the Monster logos a lot.
If you need help with GIMP just let me know. That's what I've been using for a long time.

Dodgeman4345

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I hope you know I was only giving you a hard time. Lol. I am a Lowe's guy myself. I am a Jimmie Johnson fan but I also work there. So it's kind of in my nature to give a hard time when I see a Home Depot logo. Lol. I really didn't even notice the Coca-Cola logo. I am also a Mello Yello guy myself which is a Coke product. I do like Mountain Dew which I guess could be kind of confusing. Lol. I know at work we do sell Pepsi products near the registers. But we have both a Coke and Pepsi machine in the break room. Now sure what Depot has.

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Mountain Dew Throwback.jpg
Mountain Dew Throwbacks 2.jpg
DW Mountain Dew Throwback.jpg

2 Mountain Dew Throwback designs that I have created. One is based off the Mountain Dew Throwback that is currently distributed and the other is based on the Dale Jr/Darrell Waltrip schemes.

Logos: Me (Google w/ Editing)
Render Scene: nnracing/stunod

Last edited:

Wacky Racers

SRD Member
Reaction score
View attachment 92036 View attachment 92011 View attachment 92012
2 Mountain Dew Throwback designs that I have created. One is based off the Mountain Dew Throwback that is currently distributed and the other is based on the Dale Jr/Darrell Waltrip schemes.

Logos: Me (Google w/ Editing), Monster Energy, National Guard, B-Pillar From Stunod Bases
Render Scene: nnracing/stunod
AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Logos: Me (Google w/ Editing)
Render Scene: nnracing

2 more for the collection. Kinda sticking within the pepsico brand with a Tostitos car and then Dale Jr's car from the 2013 Coca Cola 600
33 Tostitos Chevy SS.jpg
2013 Dale Earnhardt Jr #88 National Guard Chevy SS (Black & Camo).jpg

Last edited:

BrendonH12

Lover of Jesus! #CarolinaStrong
SRD Member
Reaction score
@JNieder51188 You should remove "Amateur" from the thread title, because these schemes are anything but amateur!!! Great work, man! :D