Latest resources

2018 Formula 1 Carset BryceO84
2018 Formula Carset for the FORMULA 1 Mod by VSR.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - CrashClaimR.US Camry - CAL daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
66 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
61 - Pit Boss Camry - PHO1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
13 - Unsponsored Camry - VEG1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Angela Cope to Retire?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Over the last few days my sister Amber Cope and I have been called every name in the book. I have never witnessed such harsh and cruel words toward anyone in my entire life.

So calling all the Harvick fans that have said my sister and I don’t belong in NASCAR, I am calling you out.

I am not speaking out on behalf of Amber Cope I am speaking on behalf of MYSELF, Angela Cope, and myself only.

We were raised and taught to be respectful to everyone, especially top drivers, NASCAR, family, friends, and fans. After the events at New Hampshire Motor Speedway on July 14, 2012 it wasn't about just what happened on the track, it was a personal attack against both Amber and myself. So to all the HARVICK fans that said my sister and I should change professions, well perhaps the time will come.

PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS!

I am scheduled to run Charlotte in October however let's even the playing field. Better motor, more tires, practice time, why not? We already have commitments from Highland Wealth Advisors, Revita Anti-Aging, Luichiny, and United Mobile Auctions and perhaps others, but I am willing to put my career on the line, so if we are being compared to the best then help me have the best. I want to upgrade motors, tires, and perhaps a test session leading into the race. If I don’t prove to the world that I belong on that track at Charlotte Speedway on October 12, 2012, in the NASCAR Nationwide Series, then you will never see me back.

If I prove that I belong then I will take your apologies on Monday, October 15, 2012.

FANS DONATE TO SAVE MY CAREER, HARVICK FANS PAY TO RUN ME OUT OF THE SPORT. FOR THE PRICE OF A CUP OF COFFEE YOU CAN GET RID OF THIS BARBIE DOLL.
Get Angela Cope Out of NASCAR! by Rita Ruch - GoFundMe

XD

Frigus5

Proud Fan of Romain Grosjean
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, this gave me a laugh on a pretty sad day for me. This is ridiculous. She's taking everything too personally. It's like arguing with a 12 year old tween.

Thunder98

That Nostalgia Guy
SRD Member
Reaction score
If I try to facepalm at this, I'd decapitate myself in the process...

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
Here's an idea. Don't take to Twitter and get defensive after you showed you need to be somewhere other a Nationwide Series car and people won't fire back calling you stupid. It doesn't matter what kind of equipment those two have, they simply aren't good. Top tier equipment will only go so far before the talent has to back up what you're sitting in and they don't have it.

Dr. Kstar

:^)
Reaction score
I lost brain cells reading this thread. Why would she fire up this whole thing on twitter, knowing Harvick has thousands more fans then she does?

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
I lost brain cells reading this thread. Why would she fire up this whole thing on twitter, knowing Harvick has thousands more fans then she does?

She thinks that Harvick fans are going to donate to her team so they can be on par with RCR equipment for one race and prove who is the better driver, which would be Harvick by about 15 laps. Of course they fail to realize that not donating and letting the money dry up is just as effective at getting them to go away.

AdamS

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
If I were Kevin, I'd put her in a one-race deal with one of his old KHI cars, and watch her start-and-park on instinct. XD

Dr. Kstar

Reaction score
You could give Angela Cope a Hendrick car, and a 20 lap advantage, and she would still lose by a mile.

Golden44

SRD Member
Reaction score
I think Harvick needs to understand that he and many of the top cup drivers are racing in a lower class with many new drivers that are learning the much faster series then they have run in the past. Harvick was one of my top drivers, but after saying what he said after the race at Louden, not so much! yes he might have won, but he needs to understand he is racing with slower less talented drivers, so it will be a test of how you pass them, maybe he needs to stick with cup and be a top ten car rather then complaining about the young drivers with less car and less wheel time? seems to me all they do is take the prize money and trophy and cry when they dont! Let the new drivers learn and the cup drivers act like a True Cup Drivers, Not cry babies!

Dr. Kstar

Reaction score
Let the new drivers learn and the cup drivers act like a True Cup Drivers, Not cry babies!
Harvick isn't the crybaby in this situation. He expressed anger after the event 1 time, and moved on. She expected him to apologize, and started all this on Twitter.

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
Harvick isn't the crybaby in this situation. He expressed anger after the event 1 time, and moved on. She expected him to apologize, and started all this on Twitter.

^ This. Five days later, Harvick has dropped it and the Cope twins are still retweeting stuff about it.

DannyM

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I would have agreed with Harvick if he had not put Danica on a pedestal like he did. That was lame.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I've said this before and I'll say it again. I've seen the twins race in person in an asphalt modified at a track that is tough to figure out and they both did a hell of a job, actually better then Ted Christopher (Modified Racing Legend) did when he came to run there.

What she is doing to the idiot fans is amazing, she's basically calling them out in the fashion that you used to see with Pro-Wrestling in the 90s & before. Ya know when people used to tell wrestlers "Wrestling is fake, I could do that" and then the wrestler would invite them in the ring to give them a few slams and that person that thought it was fake is now crying about how much it hurts. It's the same basic thing here in theory she is saying "Hey idiots you think it's so easy do it yourself".

The Captain

Premier Senior Member
Reaction score
If they could actually do it that would be alright. They aren't calling people out on the result of a division they can actually drive in. They're running their mouth after not realizing Amber altered the outcome of a Nationwide race.

Fisha695

Esteemed Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
She altered the outcome of an exhibition race for Harvick & BK, it's not like she spun somebody out and cost them the Championship.

Not to mention she was on the bottom of the track, for as long as I can remember the procedure on Oval racing has always been "Lap/Slow cars on the bottom, Faster cars wait their turn to pass them on the outside". She was on the bottom of the track for the entire turn & had another car outside of her, Harvick is the one who did not follow protocol. Instead of waiting his turn to make the pass on the outside he decided to dive low and try to make it 3-wide.

Dr. Kstar

Reaction score
Not to mention she was on the bottom of the track, for as long as I can remember the procedure on Oval racing has always been "Lap/Slow cars on the bottom, Faster cars wait their turn to pass them on the outside".
Isn't it slow cars go either up high or on the apron? That is what most drivers tend to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.