1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Assetto Corsa Coming to Consoles in 2016!

Discussion in 'Other Racing Games' started by MillsLayne, Jun 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MillsLayne

MillsLayne 2x Champ, guys.

I don't if anyone else saw this, but the consoles yet another sim racer next year in the form of Assetto Corsa! I haven't played this on PC, personally, but I've seen a few videos and a couple of friends of mine that play it love it. This coming on the heels of PCars recent release on consoles as well as PC should signal that sim racing is very much alive and well, although I hope this doesn't trigger "bad" competition in the form of each studio trying to out do the other with different licenses as opposed to just making the best simulator they possibly can (something that I love about PCars).

Highbank likes this.
  2. Tetronix

Tetronix #48EVER

Looks great. Too bad I don't have a console, or else I would buy that game.

3. MillsLayne

MillsLayne 2x Champ, guys.

It's been out on PC for a little while now. It was one of those early access games, and I've heard it's pretty solid.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.