Latest resources

The Fastest ¼ Mile in the Northeast gets the "Full Monty" PST treatment with this 2020 facelift!
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Mustang Template 2048 x 2048 Update MattyO
Bigger rear decal (tail light decal)
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cts Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cts Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS Mod Cup Physics MattyO
NXS20 Mod Cup Physics
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated
SRD NXS20 Blender Scene Burnout
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Bad News-NTG2011 Delayed, Cover, Videos and PC info

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR1292

SRD Member
Reaction score
When I first heard of this game I was pretty excited. Especially given the fact it was coming to the Wii. Now after seeing screenshots and hearing why it's being delayed has made me VERY indecisive on whether or not I should really buy it. I am VERY disappointed that their will be no clutch action and stalling. They should've put that in there so that it gives people an idea of what driving a stick is really like. Also their next game had better not be crap like this one is turning out to be. I also don't understand why they couldn't add in those transmission options as aids that can be turned off and on. Seriously? That would make both the sim racers and the casual gamers happy.

My $0.02

Mike24

Retired
SRD Member
Reaction score
^Uncalled for Josh. If its just a quick quip or comment like that, keep it to yourself...same thing with the cut/paste crap you always pull in the showroom.

If you want to debate him, then fine...call him a fanboy and present evidence...but its those snide remarks that are uncalled for.

Josh Mertz

#JB17
SRD Member
Reaction score
^Uncalled for Josh. If its just a quick quip or comment like that, keep it to yourself...same thing with the cut/paste crap you always pull in the showroom.

If you want to debate him, then fine...call him a fanboy and present evidence...but its those snide remarks that are uncalled for.
TBH it's just getting annoying. He defends this game like gold and it hasn't come out yet.

Carl Robinson

I'm just better than you.
SRD Member
Reaction score
TBH it's just getting annoying. He defends this game like gold and it hasn't come out yet.
... This thread isnt titled "OH JOSH OH OOH OHHHH JOSH COME LOOK AND SEE WHAT SOMEONE SAID ABOUT A GAME THEY REALLY LIKEEE SO YOU CAN MAKE RUDE REMARKS!"
Honestly dude...you don't have to read it and from what Ive seen every time alog post's you post right after him...Fatal attractions are the worst joshhhh lol.

David24

Supreme Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
Your stupid and rude remarks are even more annoying. On top of that your signature just shows how annoying you are being.

NukaColaV13

Premier Senior Member
SRD Member
Reaction score
I think this thread has run its course and has just become nothing more than a battle ground.

Let's stop flogging the dead horse already.

Status
Not open for further replies.