1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

BR2011 template not showing up in paintshop in game

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by ongias25, Mar 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ongias25

ongias25 Well-Known Member

When I download a car that is in TGA form and go to import it,the template only shows up in the left corner and won't install the skin properly with the template......what am I not doing right? Thanks in advance,Phil:(

2. fosterick

fosterick Well-Known Member

Are you using the new mod with it or the old? If you have the new templates then you also need the new mod to go with it.

1 person likes this.
  3. RP Motorsports

RP Motorsports Well-Known Member

You dont import it through the paint shop, you import it in the opponents manager screen using the button that says 'import' under the spinning car. You also have to have the 1201 patch installed.

-Ryan

1 person likes this.
  4. jgegner

jgegner Find New Roads

You can't import cars for the Bullring COT mod, or any other mod for that matter, into NR2003 using the in-game paint shop. The in-game paint shop was designed to be used to paint cars using the in-game templates for the original Cup mod. As Ryan said, you must use NR2003's Opponent Manager to import cars for the 2011 Bullring COT mod. The same goes for importing pit crews into the game as well.

Hope this helps.

James

1 person likes this.
  5. ongias25

ongias25 Well-Known Member

I was trying to import in the paint shop................then Ryan I did it like you said and it works! Thank all of you for the help!

6. RP Motorsports

RP Motorsports Well-Known Member

Glad to hear.

-Ryan

1 person likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.