32 Corey LaJoie 2020 RagingBull.com Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

BryceO84's Showroom

BryceO84

SRD Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone, figured it was time I joined SRD. For those that don't know me, I am the main painter for ARCA Racing Mod on Facebook. I mostly paint for the Gen6BR_cts Mod, but also paint cars for other mods. In This thread, I'll be showing off cars I've made recently.

These three cars are the final cars I've made from the 2019 ARCA season for the Gen6BR_CTS Mod:

Ty Majeski

Sheldon Creed

Carson Ware

Credits:
Templates: Big Evil Racing, Me
Contingencies: Me, Google Images
Numbers: Big Evil Racing (22, 51), Me (28)
Logos: Google Images, various team websites, Me
Bases: Me
Renders: Me (Carviewer)

These cars will be part of my complete 2019 ARCA Carset, which I hope to release by Christmas.

Kev

SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome work as usual Bryce! Quick question, how did you replace the Goodyear with General Tire on the tires? Or is that just in the car viewer only?

BryceO84

SRD Member
Reaction score
Awesome work as usual Bryce! Quick question, how did you replace the Goodyear with General Tire on the tires? Or is that just in the car viewer only?
For the tires on the Carviewer, I converted a General Tire mip file to a bmp file with WinMip2, and replaced the Goodyear tires in the Carviewer folders with the General tires.

Kev

SRD Member
Reaction score
Can this be applied to the car tires in game or is it only possible in the car viewer?

BryceO84

SRD Member
Reaction score
Can this be applied to the car tires in game or is it only possible in the car viewer?
Yes, these can be applied to the cars in game. All you have to do is put the mip files for the tires in the folder for the mod (Gen6BR_cts for example). The mip files I used can currently be found at The Mod Squad. However, the tires I used in the renders are old, and a newer version is available. The newer version of the tires can be found on Stunod Racing.

Kev

SRD Member
Reaction score
Yes, these can be applied to the cars in game. All you have to do is put the mip files for the tires in the folder for the mod (Gen6BR_cts for example). The mip files I used can currently be found at The Mod Squad. However, the tires I used in the renders are old, and a newer version is available. The newer version of the tires can be found on Stunod Racing.
Thank you so much for your help Bryce! Looking forward to the ARCA carset! :)

BryceO84

SRD Member
Reaction score
Merry Christmas everyone, my Carset for the 2019 ARCA Menards Series season is now available. This set contains 98 cars that ran during the 2019 ARCA season and is for the Gen6BR_cts Mod.

Credits:
Numbers: Big Evil Racing, Me, Speed Demon Designs, Zachary Stultz
Logos: Google Images, various team websites, Me, DanAsher26, NR2003Man
I hope everyone enjoys this Carset. Next year, I will be painting cars for the 2020 ARCA season. The Carset can be downloaded from here:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1UzDx3sRDfJLzMEdZbqSvGbZvRGp2i1pl/view

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
Thanks Bryce. I always look forward to your releases of ARCA cars. You and Ben Althen are the only guys left that give the ARCA series schemes any love for NR2003 and I just want you to know how much it is appreciated.

BryceO84

SRD Member
Reaction score
I recently started painting ARCA cars again for the 2020 season for the Gen6BR_cts Mod. In addition to the ARCA Menards Series, I will also be making cars for the ARCA East Series and ARCA West Series. Here are some of the cars I've made so far:

Willie Mullins

Drew Dollar

Ryan Repko

Michael Self

Scott Melton

Credits:
Numbers: Big Evil Racing (15, 20), Speed Demon Designs (69), Zachary Stultz (25), Me (3)
Logos: Google Images, various team websites, Me
Renders: Me (Carviewer)

BryceO84

SRD Member
Reaction score
My 2020 ARCA Daytona Carset for the Gen6BR_cts Mod has been released. This set contains all 33 cars from the 2020 Lucas Oil 200 as well as one bonus car.

Credits:
Contingencies: Me
Numbers: Big Evil Racing, Me, Speed Demon Designs, Zachary Stultz
Logos: Google Images, various team websites, Me, DanAsher26, DPawlak

You can download it here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1aVVJ4524Zmt3pywLYWN99oJVRnmHcBL7/view