Latest resources

NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene MattyO
NXS20 3D Studio Max Scene for Max8 and above.
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Car Viewer Files MattyO
NXS20 Car viewer files
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
NXS20 Templates 2048 x 2048 MattyO
2048 x 2048 Templates in PSD format.
5.00 star(s) 2 ratings
Downloads
Updated
32 Corey LaJoie 2020 Schluter Systems Ford Mustang JNieder51188
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated
2020 NXS17 Xfinity batch 3 canadienhits
24 Xfinity cars from the 2020 season.
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Busch logo help please

fullerracing29

SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I have looked and I am apparently looking in all the wrong places or just not sure how to explain it in the description but I am looking for the Busch scene like the dark blue that goes down the side and front of Kevin's car. I have tried looking for Harvick's 2017-2019 base scheme to get it and google but just no luck. I have even tried to do it myself and just doesn't come out right. Any help would be Greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance if anyone helps me out!

Last edited:

JNieder51188

SRD Member
Reaction score
Ok, so I have looked and I am apparently looking in all the wrong places or just not sure how to explain it in the description but I am looking for the Busch scene like the dark blue that goes down the side and front of Kevin's car. I have tried looking for Harvick's 2017-2019 base scheme to get it and google but just no luck. I have even tried to do it myself and just doesn't come out right. Any help would be Greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance if anyone helps me out!
Those that have that base made of the Busch mountains are probably not going to give it away as that's a really tricky/hard scheme to mimic from the real car. There is, however, a BUSCH layered logo set on this sight, that has the mountains with transparent background, that may be finagled to use as a base.