66 - RoofClaim.com Supra - DAY1 daniele
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Buttkicker LFE Sounds

SwiftyOne

SRD Member
Reaction score
My guess is (Since I searched for a while) there isn't any...Internal LFE (Low-Frequency Effect) sounds for my Buttkicker, like shifter sounds, road rumble, low idle speeds. Right now I've been through so many sound files I could scream!
I get some sounds that roar at high rev and enjoy the feeling then at idle it feels like the house will shake to bits, some nice internal LFE sounds for NR2003 please :)
Thank you
Swifty

thedave444

SRD Member
Reaction score
I've researched this to death and there isn't anything for the buttkickers but normal sound. I installed a 10 unit buttkicker setup just for Project Cars 2 and NR2003. At least one of the games works. I'll be working on a new soundpack that will boost the low frequencies so at least I can get some use out of them. This will be available Jan 2021. I'll be sure to message you when it's done.

SwiftyOne

SRD Member
Reaction score
pCARS2 is quite good with the BK, but a 10 unit must rock...LOL! :) I'll be looking forward to that soundpack with low frequencies sounds, and sounds like you know what you're doing (no pun intended :) )...Thanks for your post ;)