1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Can a title be transferred like this?

Discussion in 'General Community Discussion' started by 123456789colton, Oct 9, 2019.

1. 123456789colton

123456789colton Well-Known Member

There is a car I really want to buy, but ling story short the only day that would work for us to exchange the car and title is on sunday. The notary places are closed on sundays. We both live in PA but he is 5 hours away from me.

So I was wondering, if I drove to his house and we exchanged the car and all that can he sign in the sellers section and then let me take the title to my town and finish and pay for the transfer? And then get it registered to? It is that not how to do this?

2. chevy29

chevy29 Well-Known Member

In most states the seller must have the title notorised! A lot of realastate offices are open on sundays ,they usually have notaries!