8 - Roland Camaro - ATL Hendrick9Fan
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

Can anyone do up an NFF IR-18 render?

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
Reaction score
I've got two NFF IR-18 cars I'd like rendered. Oval configuration. Any help would be appreciated, and thanks in advance.

garrett1127

Reaction score
Rogue would be the only guy I know that has a complete scene,since Brian didn't set up a complete scene for us render guys to use.

Carbine M1A1

Reaction score
If i had it i could do something for you, can you point me in the right direction to download the models by any chance ?.

Smoke

Official Toad Hunter.
Reaction score
Yea I saw that. If he is that paranoid about (his models) then why is he making mods? I get pissed when I see something of ours that's not where its suppose to be but its part of the modding game. It happens. There has never been a case where someone asked me for the models to put in another game that I have turned down. Never. This is just nuts. Reminds me of other sites that require a certain amount of posts before you can download something. Just ridiculous.

canadienhits

Reaction score
You know, looking at it....I made the Kroger logo on the front wing sides way too small. I should also add some color to the front wing sides as well.

Rogue

Reaction score
That's a bit strange don't ya think? How did you feel when folks didn't let you have their models? I'll pull them from the game myself!!!
It was not my call Jack, .....I only got them to make the TMS render set. Other wise I would be in the same boat as everyone else. I do the right thing as you know....and not share what has been trusted to me. Hell my Mustang that went into nr2003 was not great by any means, but if it gets edited later, I am okay with that. I expect it. Brian is a nice guy, whodid all the hard work getting my mod into nr2003, I always feel I owe him for that.

sweetracerdude

King of Pepsi, Racer, Family Man!
Reaction score
It was not my call Jack, .....I only got them to make the TMS render set. Other wise I would be in the same boat as everyone else. I do the right thing as you know....and not share what has been trusted to me. Hell my Mustang that went into nr2003 was not great by any means, but if it gets edited later, I am okay with that. I expect it. Brian is a nice guy, whodid all the hard work getting my mod into nr2003, I always feel I owe him for that.
it was a bummer because all we wanted at MSD was a scene to render the schemes for his mod.

Rogue

Reaction score
I need to clarify I think. During mod development themodsquad was given exclusive rights to rendering on the innovative system they developed (which can render various engines if required, but we keep it at MR for volume flow reasons) for various mods in nr2003 and HEAT. We all operate the way we want to.

DaveO

Reaction score
@Rogue I'm not sure if you remember this or not. But we have been asked by several folks over the last couple of years if we would share models/scenes from our rendering system. We have always had the policy if you would like the model and or scene you need to get permission from the original author (modder), and get it from them. We don't provide that service. lol

Even when we put up a public scene for a mod on our rendering system, that is provided for download by the original mod maker. We don't give those out either. We tell folks to go download the original scene from the modders web site. I/We just don't have the time to go policing stuff. Plus any scene that does go up on the rendering system has to be edited/coded for the rendering system so it's automatic.

Once the scene is up, we don't need to bother with the scene again. Only thing we have to mess with, is the systems back end, when the system goes down.

Last edited:

Rogue

Reaction score
Might be best to nip this in the bud, before anything gets out of hand
Sorry Canadienhits for the thread hijack.
Sorry if I came off wrong Jack, was never an intension. I just have no control over how a mod is used.

Rogue

Reaction score
@Rogue I'm not sure if you remember this or not. But we have been asked by several folks over the last couple of years if we would share models/scenes from our rendering system. We have always had the policy if you would like the model and or scene you need to get permission from the original author (modder), and get it from them. We don't provide that service. lol

Even when we put up a public scene for a mod on our rendering system, that is provided for download by the original mod maker. We don't give those out either. We tell folks to go download the original scene from the modders web site. I/We just don't have the time to go policing stuff. Plus any scene that does go up on the rendering system has to be edited/coded for the rendering system so it's automatic.

Once the scene is up, we don't need to bother with the scene again. Only thing we have to mess with, is the systems back end, when the system goes down.
I remember Dave, That is why your system is so strong and valuable.

Rogue

Reaction score
You know, looking at it....I made the Kroger logo on the front wing sides way too small. I should also add some color to the front wing sides as well.
I can render again for you John....if you wish.

canadienhits

Reaction score
I'll make some changes and we'll see. Darren, anything else you think might make the two cars look better?