5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Downloads
Updated

canadienhits showroom

WyattW

Wjw1888 on other NR2003 sites
SRD Member
Reaction score
I'm gonna try and knock out a few of the trucks from tonight's race. I'll make a showroom! You've given me the painters bug again

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, since TMS is down..here's my Charlotte Xfinity cars:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13cBm3kT5WevIRnXm9KGROeqYpui8ngvC/view?usp=sharing
CREDITS: Templates-HunterRacing70, Bases-Me, Logos - Google/Me, Numbers - BER, Contigs - Alan/SRD,
They include: 19-Brandon Jones, 22-Austin Cindric, 54-Kyle Busch, 51-Jeremy Clements, 6-B.J. McLeod, 4-Jesse Little, 9-Noah Gragson, 8-Daniel Hemric, 7-JustinAllgaier, 02-Brett Moffitt, 0-Jeffrey Earnhardt, and 44-Tommy Joe Martins.

Also, I have the 40, 42, 13, 88, and 99 trucks done for Charlotte.

WyattW

Wjw1888 on other NR2003 sites
SRD Member
Reaction score
Just finished my first two trucks of Charlotte - #21 and #30. Let me know how you want me to send them to you

BAMA92

SRD Member
Reaction score
Well, since TMS is down..here's my Charlotte Xfinity cars:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/13cBm3kT5WevIRnXm9KGROeqYpui8ngvC/view?usp=sharing
CREDITS: Templates-HunterRacing70, Bases-Me, Logos - Google/Me, Numbers - BER, Contigs - Alan/SRD,
They include: 19-Brandon Jones, 22-Austin Cindric, 54-Kyle Busch, 51-Jeremy Clements, 6-B.J. McLeod, 4-Jesse Little, 9-Noah Gragson, 8-Daniel Hemric, 7-JustinAllgaier, 02-Brett Moffitt, 0-Jeffrey Earnhardt, and 44-Tommy Joe Martins.

Also, I have the 40, 42, 13, 88, and 99 trucks done for Charlotte.
Thank you so much for providing all these great cars for us to enjoy. awesome work as always.

canadienhits

The Dominator, Cup champ.
SRD Member
Reaction score
Proud to be on the truck squad this year, but since we've got a lot of guys doing trucks...I may dial back and focus on my Xfinity. I just don't know guys if I can keep up with this pace.

CardinalFan28

SRD Member
Reaction score
Proud to be on the truck squad this year, but since we've got a lot of guys doing trucks...I may dial back and focus on my Xfinity. I just don't know guys if I can keep up with this pace.
I really signed up to do both lol, if you want more help on the xfinity side John I can help

Night Nazcar

That guy who paints trucks
SRD Member
Reaction score
I can help on some NXS cars, but I want to get as many trucks made as possible, so that series is my focus for now.

J.R.Franklin

SRD Member
Reaction score
Despite all the time you spend debating with me on social media you still can find the time to do all of these??? :p:D Beautiful work my friend.