Downloads
Updated

Car and Hauler Bullring

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinDragun

SRD Member
Reaction score
hey where would i find the 1st (infield mod) hauler model for max? i have the Peterbilt (like Iceman) and this Freightliner:

that one there is a custom, and there is template.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
Nice looking rig.(Can't say too much for that 'Yota though! LOL!!!) Man , that's an old one! LOL!!! ;)

If your talking about the 3dsMax scene for the default infield hauler, I have it somewhere. Is this the one you're talking about? If so, I'll have to look for it.

Maybe someone will see this and leave you a link to it... ;)

SpinDragun

SRD Member
Reaction score
thanx man (and the logano's only a toyota just for a true replica). and yea, the one (well, 2 really) from page 1. if u could PM me a link to those that'd b great.

The Iceman

Premier Senior Member
Banned
Reaction score
thanx man (and the logano's only a toyota just for a true replica). and yea, the one (well, 2 really) from page 1. if u could PM me a link to those that'd b great.
Ok, I looked and I couldn't find that hauler scene you're looking for. Sorry. I think I may have deleted it in favor of the newer and better one now used. Maybe try to Google it and you might get lucky.

I know I have seen it somewhere at a few sites.

DERacing

SRD's Resident Lunatic!
SRD Member
Reaction score
What is this Hauler that you speak of? :elvis:

These things are OLD! Hell, when I worked on these things in the development stage, it was back in 2002 - 2006.

There are actually 2 completely different max models. One is the Volunteer Graphics Peterbuilt and Volvo (which was specifically built on my request). And the other is from Smoke back when he had the Smokin Graphics site up.

Decided to get back into things again... Thinking these things are going to be something I am going to be working on to enhance and bring up to date.

Stay Tuned! :p

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.