1. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that the NXS17 templates and viewers have been released!

Grab them HERE
  2. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that besides the NXS17 templates and viewers, now we have released the NXS17 Mod as well!

Grab the latest files HERE
  3. Hello Guest,

We wanted to let you know that we are trying out a new feature at SRD. Your feedback is needed!

Read more about the chatbox HERE
  4. Hello Guest,

We are gauging interest in starting an online racing league.

Please take a moment and give your vote HERE. Thanks!

Cockpit textures

Discussion in 'NR2003 General Discussion' started by Chriswills, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Chriswills

Chriswills New Member

Hi all. I have searched for hours to try to answer my question with no result. I feel I was able to accomplish this year's ago but now I'm stuck. I would like to install the high resolution steering column and side panels as shown in this photo "cup00 mod, 90s mod ECT" into the mods that use this framework. Any help is appreciated thanks.

Attached Files:

2. Mystical

Mystical Always 110%

If you are wanting to change the textures in the cockpit you just have to replace the MIPs in the mod folder directory pretty much.

3. Chriswills

Chriswills New Member

Yeah I have my Simpson nets tach ect.. I know how to move stuff around but after searching here and reputable places I can't find out what the two items are labeled. I even changed padding once and can't find that neither. Thanks for your reply.

4. Rufio2031

Rufio2031 BBMC Tracks

Find the applications called mipexplorer and winmip. You can unpack any .dat's with Winmip, and open the mips with mipexplorer, allowing you to see what a mip looks like. Might help find those items you're looking for.

5. MattyO

MattyO Well-Known Member Admin

6. Chriswills

Chriswills New Member

I'll give it a try thanks ruf and mattyo!